This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Light of ruin, new attack?

#1K-driverPosted 10/22/2013 2:29:50 PM
Had this as one of the final options (which are always attacks) while doing room service for hotel Richissime.

I've never heard of it before, event legendary attack perhaps?
#2HardHorseJamPosted 10/22/2013 2:47:37 PM
Someone spam Metronome until it appears.
#3el_tercer_poderPosted 10/22/2013 2:52:25 PM(edited)
HardHorseJam posted...

Good luck with that...with +550 moves, it's gonna take a looooong time.

EDIT: Then again, someone could potentially do Metronome-based battles like in previous generations and record the result through VS.Recorder...
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#4endgelPosted 10/22/2013 2:51:29 PM
There was a page about it that was taken down on the Serebii website.
---
lol!
#5OCShoesPosted 10/22/2013 2:52:55 PM
el_tercer_poder posted...
HardHorseJam posted...

Good luck with that...with +550 moves, it's gonna take a looooong time.

EDIT: Then again, someone could potentially do Metronome-based battles like in previous generations and record the result through VS.Recorder...

Oh. Oh my. This needs to happen.
---
Hades is Lord. Repent, ye sinners, and weep.
Hey look, who cares? 1091 7966 0075 3DS FC
#6deathbycookiesPosted 10/22/2013 2:55:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7HardHorseJamPosted 10/22/2013 3:01:30 PM
I just noticed the Gen V event moves were blocked from Metronome. So it probably won't work.
#8K-driver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 3:04:53 PM(edited)
deathbycookies posted...
"Drawing power from the Eternal Flower, the user fires a powerful beam of light. This also damages the user quite a lot." Although no other details about the move were leaked here, this has been speculated to be the Fairy-type signature move of Diancie. People have also made a connection between this and AZ's Floette, who was given eternal life by the machine that was turned into the ultimate weapon. The description matches that of other 1/3 recoil moves. If this is a special move, it would be the first ever special recoil move, not counting Volt Tackle in Gen III. The page has been taken down already, but it's archived here, thanks to GameFAQs user JC152.

copy pasted some info TC

Ah, thanks.

Were any other moves leaked?
#9TorchicBlazikenPosted 10/22/2013 3:08:32 PM
They prevented Metronome from selecting Freeze Shock, Ice Burn, Secret Sword, Techno Blast, and Relic Song in 5th gen so they likely did the same thing here. Hasn't stopped Light of Ruin from showing up in the Hotel Richissime room service meal names, though.
#10EidolithPosted 10/22/2013 3:30:14 PM
There's also the move "hold hands" i have it on my 3ds screen right now, stumbled over it cause i wanna see light of ruin in the hotel so i have been soft resetting.

Ugh... the curiosity, i wanna see what the moves look like.