This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder if they changed Feraligatr to "Feraligator"?

#31jayman7Posted 10/22/2013 3:12:22 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
Yet when they showed off the event shiny beasts the names weren't capitalized in promotional footage.

What are you talking about?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#32Catcher_FreemanPosted 10/22/2013 4:58:56 PM
I checked the GTS, and it hasn't.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
Blaze the Cat is cool. People who agree: 6
#33Sloth9230Posted 10/22/2013 5:01:24 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Even if they don't officially change it, I will rename all of mine to have proper spelling and it will be official to me.

Can't rename because you're not OT :P
#34NewbieN00bPosted 10/23/2013 8:22:20 AM
jayman7 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
Yet when they showed off the event shiny beasts the names weren't capitalized in promotional footage.

The Promotional Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. They had to be transferred to BW from DPPT/GHSS and when you actually transferred them they had all caps names.

Promotional materials didn't have their names all caps, so promotional material would take a name change into account whether or not it actually changed when transferred.

I can't find the video, but my point is the video materials from Nintendo have a precedent for having names being updated despite that not actually happening. I really can't find the video, I remember people getting excited to get rid of the all caps issue in DP, which didn't happen.

Or did you mean you don't know what event I'm talking about? I'm sorry for being confusing.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#35jayman7Posted 10/23/2013 8:25:30 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
I checked the GTS, and it hasn't.

I find this disappointing.

NewbieN00b posted...
jayman7 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...

The Promotional Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. They had to be transferred to BW from DPPT/GHSS and when you actually transferred them they had all caps names.

Promotional materials didn't have their names all caps, so promotional material would take a name change into account whether or not it actually changed when transferred.

I can't find the video, but my point is the video materials from Nintendo have a precedent for having names being updated despite that not actually happening. I really can't find the video, I remember people getting excited to get rid of the all caps issue in DP, which didn't happen.

Or did you mean you don't know what event I'm talking about? I'm sorry for being confusing.

I don't recall the promotional footage, so at this point the most confusing thing was how you used this as a counterpoint to my point, when it doesn't really disagree with it.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere