This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We guess which tiers the Fairy-types will fall into

#21kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 7:19:57 PM
David_741 posted...
His 125 Base Defense and 95 Sp def with his great defensive type may help. He does have terrible HP however.

It doesn't matter if he sucks in Ubers, it matters if he is too strong in OU.
Even without Swords Dance he will dent anything.
He has decent coverage capability, which includes Brick Break. He is more likely to not use Iron Head.

Play Rough
Brick Break
Sucker Punch
Stone Edge / Swords Dance.

Many that other pokemon that have one Swords Dance can't even match Mega Mawhile's 670+ attack stat.

Umm... Ubers is a banlist for OU, I'm not sure where you're getting the "sucks in Ubers" part from.

And Mawile definitely needs Fire Fang or Superpower to be effective, otherwise Steel-types will wall it. Skarm can even eat unboosted Superpowers, so Swords Dance is pretty important if you want to break down walls and get Sucker Punch's power up to respectable level.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#22David_741Posted 10/22/2013 7:34:48 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
David_741 posted...
His 125 Base Defense and 95 Sp def with his great defensive type may help. He does have terrible HP however.

It doesn't matter if he sucks in Ubers, it matters if he is too strong in OU.
Even without Swords Dance he will dent anything.
He has decent coverage capability, which includes Brick Break. He is more likely to not use Iron Head.

Play Rough
Brick Break
Sucker Punch
Stone Edge / Swords Dance.

Many that other pokemon that have one Swords Dance can't even match Mega Mawhile's 670+ attack stat.

Umm... Ubers is a banlist for OU, I'm not sure where you're getting the "sucks in Ubers" part from.

And Mawile definitely needs Fire Fang or Superpower to be effective, otherwise Steel-types will wall it. Skarm can even eat unboosted Superpowers, so Swords Dance is pretty important if you want to break down walls and get Sucker Punch's power up to respectable level.

Skarmory can't do anything back, except phaze it out. Stone Edge and Brick Break with pack enough of a punch to dent Skarmory after a SD.
---
Pokemon X - 4699 6529 7825
#23kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 7:39:48 PM
...so you're agreeing then? >_>
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#24Peachrules14Posted 10/22/2013 7:44:46 PM
sharazisspecial posted...
Hmm i dont think togekiss is ou . He got nerfed in a few ways( electric immune to paralyze,aura sphere nerf, steel can both wall and wreck him now, countered by aegislash)..

If you run Flamethrower, you can counter what you just listed. Timid and around 180 ev's allow him to outspeed Tyranitar and counter with Dazzling Gleam. Togekiss is definitely OU this gen.
---
3DS Code:1332-7829-1699
#25David_741Posted 10/22/2013 7:49:19 PM(edited)
kaonohiokala posted...
...so you're agreeing then? >_>

There is no reason why Mega Mawhile must have Swords Dance. Substitute may help his low speed to. There may be many different movesets he can run effectively.

I am claiming that Mega Mawhile may be uber. If nothing can safely switch into a SDed Mega Mawhile's attack then that just might happen.

I don't think terrible speed will matter too much, as he has the typing, defence and power to hold his down. He isn't invincible of course, but may overcentralise the metagame which is when something becomes Uber.

Speed Boost Blaziken could be beaten in OU (and even lower) but in general it required teams to carry specific pokemon to deal with it.
---
Pokemon X - 4699 6529 7825
#26kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 7:55:39 PM
consistency pls

kthxbai
---
#27CrabhammarPosted 10/23/2013 3:53:12 AM
TC y u hatin on my gooby Mega Mawile
---
PSN: Bluechacho