This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need some help with Lumiose City

#1GamerPatrickPosted 10/22/2013 6:46:17 PM
I have a bit of a unique situation that I'm hoping one or more people could assist with. To put it simply, me and a few of my friends are completely blind. We have always liked playing Pokemon games because of their vast array of sounds, which enable us to know what we're doing and where we're going. A few specific puzzles, such as the various ice puzzles or things like the original Rocket Hideout in Kanto have required a little extra guidance, but for the most part walkthroughs get us where we need to go.
X and Y have however introduced an extra challenge for us. Namely, the navigation in Lumiose City. Due to the way the camera and relative directions change, it is very difficult to keep track of where I'm going. I was able to blunder around and do what I needed to during my first stop there, when you get your Kanto starter, but it took well over an hour and is not practical, and I can't guarantee I'd be able to repeat it.
So, what I'll need is for someone to write out some specific directions. These would take the format of the below example:

5 steps up
Press left to turn
4 steps up
Press right to turn
Up until you hit something

Basically a step by step guide. The routes I'll need are as follows:

- From the entrance of Lumiose to the Pokemon Centre
- From the Pokemon Centre to Professor Sycamore's lab, and from the lab back to the centre
- From the Pokemon Centre to the Stone Emporium and back
- From the Pokemon Centre to the Route 5 gate

If there are any other areas that act like this, it would also be great to get something similar for them (I think Glittering Cave is like that, if I'm understanding this walkthrough correctly). I, not to mention my friends would be very grateful. I am not against compensating you for your trouble, either.

If you'd like to help with this or have further questions, please private message me. I suspect most of the posts in this topic will be along the lines of "lol ur trolling blind ppl can't play pokemon or use computers", and while I'll certainly check back for the amusement of laughing at the ignorant, I'll notice genuine replies more quickly as PMs.
#2stirlockPosted 10/22/2013 7:51:02 PM
I'm in this situation as well. I believe we'd need directions to the cafe with your first meeting with lysandre as well.
Any help is apreciated
---
see my pokemon ruby playthrough at http://youtube.com/stirlock