This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your opinion on the Team Flare scientists in this game? *Spoilers*

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 10/22/2013 7:28:15 PM
They just seemed kind of... meh to me. None of them stood out in terms of character.

Xerosic is the only one that did, and that's only because of the Looker sidequest.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 7:31:50 PM
Bump.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#3SopherooPosted 10/22/2013 7:34:33 PM
I liked the one that kept saying "Wow, we are so lame". Totally can see her be all "Like, the world should be like, totally beautiful"

Valley Girl Scientist

I THINK IT WAS CELOSIA.
#4AquaYoshi5634Posted 10/22/2013 7:35:35 PM
I nicknamed them "The Dubstep Brigade". Because of those goofy-looking techno-goggle things they wear.
---
Our brains are on fire with the feeling to kill, and it won't go away until we drink all your beers!
#5SopherooPosted 10/22/2013 7:37:45 PM
AquaYoshi5634 posted...
I nicknamed them "The Dubstep Brigade". Because of those goofy-looking techno-goggle things they wear.

I approve of this nickname.

Seriously, I think I liked their design much more than Lysandre's.

Aliana and Celosia has hair that was a little too similar, but Bryony and Mable were fine, design wise. And, the fact we see Xerosic again in the Looker investigation made me wish we saw these girls again.

I LIKE THEM MORE THAN THE SEVEN SAGES.
#6AquaYoshi5634Posted 10/22/2013 7:42:40 PM
Sopheroo posted...

I approve of this nickname.

Seriously, I think I liked their design much more than Lysandre's.

Aliana and Celosia has hair that was a little too similar, but Bryony and Mable were fine, design wise. And, the fact we see Xerosic again in the Looker investigation made me wish we saw these girls again.

I LIKE THEM MORE THAN THE SEVEN SAGES.

I like their designs better than the Seven Sages, too. Still, none of their characters (or ANY character other than AZ, for that matter) stuck out to me very much. Maybe I'm just kind of spoiled by BW's storytelling.
---
Our brains are on fire with the feeling to kill, and it won't go away until we drink all your beers!
#7WinsagePosted 10/22/2013 7:43:59 PM
Their lipstick bothered me.
---
NNid: Windsage