This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For the love of Arceus, ENOUGH ALREADY.

#11kitsuru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 9:38:17 PM
Oron999 posted...
TheRPGKey posted...
just catch him

/uninformed

You can't catch him when he's roaming. You have to put up with him trolling you first.

zantx posted...
I thought I read others confirming here that Zapdos appearing wouldn't break your chain.

It doesn't? THANK MEW. I thought I was restarting the chains whenever he showed up... not that any of them lasted long afterwards, considering my level of ineptitude.

Still, I refuse to believe that Zapdos can do a lap of Kalos in less than a minute.
#12kitsuru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 9:39:54 PM
the_cajun88 posted...
why are you chaining furfrou

Why wouldn't I be chaining Furfrou? I love the shiny version.
#13MagikarpRulesPosted 10/22/2013 9:40:11 PM
Wait. You were praying to Arceus, and then thanked Mew? You trying to start a religious Pokewar? Not to mention Goomy's followers.
#14Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 10/22/2013 9:40:17 PM
invaderofdark posted...
F to the L to the A to the R to the E!

What does that spell? CLOWNS!
---
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
3DS FC : 1907-8641-1413 (Togepi, Swirlix and Floette)
#15Ari917Posted 10/22/2013 9:44:34 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Wait. You were praying to Arceus, and then thanked Mew? You trying to start a religious Pokewar? Not to mention Goomy's followers.

Arceus is a false god and a poser anyway, all hail Goomy!
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#16TherianReturnsPosted 10/22/2013 9:45:04 PM
U mad frou?
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
PSS: TR Pokedex (X) 194 / 721 - 27%
#17MagikarpRulesPosted 10/22/2013 9:47:19 PM
Ari917 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

I don't care for any god that can be made to follow my every command because it's trapped on a high-tech spherical device. Goomy included.
#18Ari917Posted 10/22/2013 10:04:54 PM(edited)
MagikarpRules posted...
Ari917 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

I don't care for any god that can be made to follow my every command because it's trapped on a high-tech spherical device. Goomy included.

Goomy only allows this for its own pleasure, as soon as you stray from his righteous path it'll release itself and you shall be smited by its glorious slime!
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#19kitsuru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 1:48:49 AM
Ari917 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Actually, I worship the Almighty Top Percentage Rattata. Figured it couldn't hurt to cover my bases, though. :3