This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait... No Action Replay, Pokesav, or Pokegen?

#1Nobody_of_SoraPosted 10/23/2013 12:57:56 AM
Do I have that right? They don't exist for X and Y? So everything on the GTS is completely legitimate and found in-game? Especially cause Pokemon Bank isn't out yet.

That seems too good to be true. I've avoided the GTS in the past cause of paranoia of easy it is to just AR/Pokegen.

This is actually awesome then!
---
3DS FC: 3007-9129-7281
#2overmaxxPosted 10/23/2013 12:58:26 AM
Yep, game is awesome right now.
#3PLD_Hawk18Posted 10/23/2013 1:02:09 AM
Right now, there are no known cheats/hacks for ANY 3DS game, since there has been little motivation to break the code. However, many have stated that once X and Y came out, they would be working on it. Right now, it is a safe bet that the GTS is clean, and Nintendo is enforcing an antihack policy, as seen in Pokemon Bank news. However, do be aware that hackers are working on breaking the code so it is only a matter of time before someone makes something to bypass all these antihack measures. After all, hackers will be hackers...
---
3DS FC: 2766 8833 2773 Only Friend Zones with Fire - Braixen, Normal - Ditto, and Water - Gyarados please.
#4LunestarOmegaPosted 10/23/2013 1:03:00 AM
Pokecheck is apparently working on compatibility with Gen VI, and once they get it working, you can be sure everything else will follow suite.
---
Naruto is the worst wizard manga I've ever read.
#5overmaxxPosted 10/23/2013 1:05:35 AM
LunestarOmega posted...
Pokecheck is apparently working on compatibility with Gen VI, and once they get it working, you can be sure everything else will follow suite.

I'm really curious as to what they are actually doing.
There is no way they actually know how to crack the GTS this early, unless Nintendo just reused everything for gen 6 in which case they are terrible.
#6ThunderPotatoPosted 10/23/2013 1:06:41 AM
Like it actually even matters as long as the stats and moves check out. You're putting out equal work to get that Pokemon in a trade whether its hacked or not.
---
FC: 2535-3679-4793
PM me your FC for Friend Safari!
#7overmaxxPosted 10/23/2013 1:07:33 AM
ThunderPotato posted...
Like it actually even matters as long as the stats and moves check out. You're putting out equal work to get that Pokemon in a trade whether its hacked or not.

If he wanted hacked Pokemon, he would hack.
No reason to trade.
#8ThunderPotatoPosted 10/23/2013 1:09:57 AM
overmaxx posted...
ThunderPotato posted...

No reason to trade.

He wouldn't really know either way. Literally the most worthless thing to worry about.
---
FC: 2535-3679-4793
PM me your FC for Friend Safari!
#9OMGWYATTPosted 10/23/2013 1:10:53 AM
the 3ds isn't hackable to date, really don't get why people are so paranoid. You can make intelligent decisions without being skeptical of everything.
---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
#10overmaxxPosted 10/23/2013 1:11:15 AM
ThunderPotato posted...
overmaxx posted...
ThunderPotato posted...

No reason to trade.

He wouldn't really know either way. Literally the most worthless thing to worry about.

...which is why he is happy there is no way to hack in XY, so he actually knows and can enjoy trading.
Which is the thread.