This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait... No Action Replay, Pokesav, or Pokegen?

#61LontaBeansPosted 10/23/2013 2:35:26 AM
overmaxx posted...
Yep, game is awesome right now.

---
-----Official Pikachu of the Pokemon Y board-----
Playing) Pokemon X and Y (3DS)
#62EkxclusivePosted 10/23/2013 2:39:32 AM
shazen93 posted...
If it can't be hacked, so be it.
If it can, so be it.

What's the point of this thread? You're not stopping the inevitable by whining your opinions out in a forum that isn't officially tied to the manufacturer.

I wouldnt say inevitable. Such a strong word for a digital video game. I would say you can't stop it from happening but its doable which you can work around it. By that I mean if Nintendo bothers to step up their game. So Inevitable a no no, you cant stop it from happening but its doable yadadada yes.

Not totally unavoidable because if it is, nobody would play this in the future
---
Name: Ekxclusive
F/C: 4957-3465-6987
#63BabyQuailPosted 10/23/2013 2:42:41 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Hoozah123 posted...
If we are going to compare data, how about we compare yugioh cards. There are 2 Yugioh cards, one that came from the factory and was put in booster pack to be found by people. Another card that was purchased individually in a card store or on Amazon.com. Comparing them both, they are exactly the same with the same attack point and defense point. The real difference is that the one purchased in the store or on Amazon was obtained without going through random pulls. That is your difference.

Let me fix that for you so that your analogy is more accurate.

Amazon is still legit though, and that seperate card could have easily been from either a booster pack or a tin (which includes seperate special cards for the purpose of the tin). It didn't come outta the air, was probably made from the same factory, etc.

Hacking itself is doing all the work, I know because I used to mess around with HG for my own fun (and in no way forced it upon others online, friends only). An individual good pokemon would be an event one or mystery gift in that case.
---
Pokemon X - Friend Code: 2895-7437-6563
Trainer name: Hali. Never stopped playing the SNES.
#64RingsOfUranusPosted 10/23/2013 2:43:02 AM
Ekxclusive posted...
shazen93 posted...
If it can't be hacked, so be it.
If it can, so be it.

What's the point of this thread? You're not stopping the inevitable by whining your opinions out in a forum that isn't officially tied to the manufacturer.

I wouldnt say inevitable. Such a strong word for a digital video game. I would say you can't stop it from happening but its doable which you can work around it. By that I mean if Nintendo bothers to step up their game. So Inevitable a no no, you cant stop it from happening but its doable yadadada yes.

Not totally unavoidable because if it is, nobody would play this in the future

Yeah, hacking forced everyone to stop playing in the past.
---
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X board
#65RingsOfUranusPosted 10/23/2013 2:47:26 AM
BabyQuail posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Hoozah123 posted...
If we are going to compare data, how about we compare yugioh cards. There are 2 Yugioh cards, one that came from the factory and was put in booster pack to be found by people. Another card that was purchased individually in a card store or on Amazon.com. Comparing them both, they are exactly the same with the same attack point and defense point. The real difference is that the one purchased in the store or on Amazon was obtained without going through random pulls. That is your difference.

Let me fix that for you so that your analogy is more accurate.

Amazon is still legit though, and that seperate card could have easily been from either a booster pack or a tin (which includes seperate special cards for the purpose of the tin). It didn't come outta the air, was probably made from the same factory, etc.

Hacking itself is doing all the work, I know because I used to mess around with HG for my own fun (and in no way forced it upon others online, friends only). An individual good pokemon would be an event one or mystery gift in that case.

What 'work' are you doing when buying a card on ebay?
---
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X board
#66BabyQuailPosted 10/23/2013 2:53:56 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
What 'work' are you doing when buying a card on ebay?

Well you work for money to buy it... it's not like they're free, with hacking you can obtain a lot more for free than you would buying each individual card. I've seen some cards go for 10 on ebay for being so sought after. A lot of competitive Yugioh players will buy tons of boxes and dump out all the rares onto ebay or amazon for others to buy, getting some of their money back.

In a lesser way that would be like a breeder dumping all the good IV pokemon out for others to get, expecting a decent pokemon in return. It's not free, but at the same time it's legit in X and Y.
---
Pokemon X - Friend Code: 2895-7437-6563
Trainer name: Hali. Never stopped playing the SNES.
#67Yamato_sanPosted 10/23/2013 8:45:44 AM
Ekxclusive posted...
Bacon_Man2009 posted...
Ekxclusive posted...
I dont think so. Today I've received 2 different Level 1 Pokemon. Amaura and fennekin. From wonder trade though. It was hatched obviously, legit location although wrong ball. it was a timer ball and ultra ball. So i don't know how they did it

mother passes ball down now

It does? well there's a shocker for me since at the moment, everything I breed came from a pokeball. Froakie Fennekin and Chespin anyway.

but wait, the female also passes down the species, so that should mean that starters, fossils, and other gift Pokemon will always be in a regular Pokeball regardless. Though, I forget how Ditto factors into this; if you breed a male with a Ditto, will the ball be the father's or Ditto's? 'Cause if it's Ditto's, then I guess you could change Pokeballs between species that way.