This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gourgeist Size Trick?

#1BaaPuffPosted 10/23/2013 12:34:36 AM
I think I have may figure out how to tell how big Gourgeist are without using the Pokedex entry. (Got a few from Wonder trade before the 2nd Gym) but I really could use some help if anyone is willing.

Anyway, I noticed that different size Gourgeist have their top hair curl in different places in relation to the Pokeball behind it on the Pokemon's Moveset Screen.

Small Size= Inside Pokeball Button

Average Size= In the Pokeball Outline

Larger Size= In the Pokeball Outline

Super Size= Above the Pokeball Outline (?)

As you can see, I'm not completely solid on this and any help would be appreciated. If anyone's got picture to help with this, that would also very helpful.

(I'm sure I don't have a Super Size Gourgeist cause I don't any ones large then the Pokeballs outline. I'm going by a basic pattern. And I can't tell the Average and large apart either.)
---
AC: New Leaf- Name: 3DSPuff Town: Baaville
Friend Code: 2664-2275-2805
#2BaaPuff(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 7:23:42 AM
Bump, Anyone would be willing to help me please?
---
AC: New Leaf- Name: 3DSPuff Town: Baaville
Friend Code: 2664-2275-2805
#3darkflagrancePosted 10/23/2013 7:42:22 AM
I don't have a gourgheist but I'll look out for some to help corroborate your research.
---
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
(Friend code: 3668-8578-3939)
#4KryssiumPosted 10/23/2013 7:49:19 AM
I got one in the wild, a super-sized one. It's sound was very different. You can click on the one in your party to hear it's sound. It's deeper toned.

When breeding these, mama determines size of the baby. I'm actually wonder trading boxes of super-sized babies with a Naughty nature. Happy Halloween!
---
3DS FC: 1349-5176-1698
#5Cannon_SamPosted 10/23/2013 7:54:26 AM
I have a Super-Sized Gourgeist that I caught as a wild Pumpkaboo. You can definitely tell it's larger, and has a much deeper cry. And I think the hair curl is in the opposite direction from the average and small sizes.
---
"I hate it when people put their own quotes in their sigs."
-- Me