This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Intriguing stone and strange souvenir

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Intriguing stone and strange souvenir

User Info: Priders

Priders
3 years ago#1
What are these items really? I don't believe that the intriguing stone is really the red herring it seemingly turned out to be plus it's a key item strange for a pointless item. Also the strange souvenir is a holdable item, has anyone tried giving it to a Pokemon??
3ds FC- 2406-6097-9147

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#2
We don't know what they're for or what they do... if anything...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 years ago#3
The intruiging stone is worthless but the hiker who blocks your path in the city will give you a sun stone for it. Not sure about the souvenir.

User Info: 13rucezzz

13rucezzz
3 years ago#4
You can trade the stone for a dusk stone at a hiker in the mega ring city
Friend code 3DS (PM me if you added me) = 2879-0303-7697
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Suite Address Code: 6100-2474-3220 town=Holland/Player name=13ruce!=D=P

Priders
3 years ago#5
Ahh cool could do with a sun stone but still the strange souvenir... We should maybe get looker on the case :)
3ds FC- 2406-6097-9147

Adam_Ace
3 years ago#6
Priders posted...
Ahh cool could do with a sun stone but still the strange souvenir... We should maybe get looker on the case :)

Hahaha! Smart idea.

Still I find the comment about the Dusk Stone interesting. Is it possible the stones he gives out are different? Or could I just be mistaken?

User Info: 13rucezzz

13rucezzz
3 years ago#7
Well i got a dusk stone and i got y maybe x got sun stone or it is random?
Friend code 3DS (PM me if you added me) = 2879-0303-7697
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Suite Address Code: 6100-2474-3220 town=Holland/Player name=13ruce!=D=P

Adam_Ace
3 years ago#8
13rucezzz posted...
Well i got a dusk stone and i got y maybe x got sun stone or it is random?

I got the Sun Stone on my Y. This is actually quite intriguing. My guess is it might be dependant on when you actually give him the Stone. I got the Sun Stone during the day.

I wonder if that means you can get the Dawn Stone in the early morning?

Priders
3 years ago#9
Cool 11 days in and we're still making discoveries. Pioneers of the Pokemon world!!
If someone is wiling to change their 3ds clock could they please check
3ds FC- 2406-6097-9147
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Intriguing stone and strange souvenir

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived