This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I just unlucky, or doing something wrong with breeding?

#1KisaiPosted 10/23/2013 3:41:32 AM(edited)
I'm trying to get a Modest Eevee with Anticipation, with perfect IVs in HP, Defense, Special, Attack, and Special Defense. Preferably female. Speed would be nice too, but I better not go too far. Here are the Eevees I'm breeding.

Adamant Female Eevee with Anticipation. Perfect IVs in HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense.

Modest Male Eevee with Anticipation. Perfect IVs in HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense.

For some reason, I keep getting eggs that have maybe two perfect IVs. I dunno if I'm doing something wrong or not, but maybe I'm just unlucky.

EDIT: Nevermind. Right after I post this, I took a look at their hold items and noticed they were BOTH holding Everstone. I thought I gave the female Destiny Knot. Strangely enough, all the eggs seemed to have Modest.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 10/23/2013 3:47:18 AM(edited)
Does one of them have a destiny knot? Normally pokemon will randomly inherit three IVs from the parents, but if one of the parents has a destiny knot then 5 will be passed down from the parents.

*Edit* Ah.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3juzziebPosted 10/23/2013 3:44:28 AM
Everstone appears to be 100% chance now if it's on the female.