This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Gengar is the cheapest pokemon in the planet.

#41SurviveRatstarPosted 10/23/2013 9:33:21 AM
BabySh0es posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...
_UR2L8_ posted...
Quantumpencil posted...
For the record, mega gengar will almost certainly be banned to ubers because of shadow tag. Othewise, it would be fine.

The meta hasn't formed yet. Still much too early to assume anything will be banned.
brand new Gen, brand new Meta, enjoy the chaos before Smogon cracks the whip on silly stuff like Goodra/Aegislash.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that SB Blaziken stays this time.

You claim Goodra and Aegislash are "silly stuff", yet hope SB Blaziken stays?

You want to rethink that?

Lol this. Blaziken gets speed boost, swords dance, and baton pass now

It would be interesting if it could stay though, you can counter it with a bit of common sense and it'd be nice to have a shake up instead of the typical teams we had in gen 5.
---
3DS Friend Code 1134-8192-1835 (Pokemon X)
Twitter @surviveratstar
#42SpeedlotPosted 10/23/2013 9:33:45 AM
lol focus sash lies.
---
I have 5 IVs Modest Squirtles and 5 IVs Adamant Axels. WANT +4 +5 Dittos
FC: 2680-9337-8998- Trainer Sin *Ninetales, Slugma, Ponyta*
#43pikachupwnagePosted 10/23/2013 9:38:46 AM
My mega Gengar got killed by my first enemy in my first maison battle...Arceus damn gastly dodged my shadow ball and used confuse ray HAX + hex <_<

****ing damn maison.
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#44BabySh0esPosted 10/23/2013 9:45:31 AM
SurviveRatstar posted...
BabySh0es posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...
_UR2L8_ posted...
Quantumpencil posted...
For the record, mega gengar will almost certainly be banned to ubers because of shadow tag. Othewise, it would be fine.

The meta hasn't formed yet. Still much too early to assume anything will be banned.
brand new Gen, brand new Meta, enjoy the chaos before Smogon cracks the whip on silly stuff like Goodra/Aegislash.

It would be interesting if it could stay though, you can counter it with a bit of common sense and it'd be nice to have a shake up instead of the typical teams we had in gen 5.

If by shake it up you mean over 50% of teams using blaziken then sure. Sounds more like centrilization to me.
#45SurviveRatstarPosted 10/23/2013 9:58:55 AM
BabySh0es posted...
If by shake it up you mean over 50% of teams using blaziken then sure. Sounds more like centrilization to me.

Like I said it's easy to counter, if you'd bother to think about it. Besides what's wrong with wanting more of a shake up from rocks and weather?
---
3DS Friend Code 1134-8192-1835 (Pokemon X)
Twitter @surviveratstar
#46QuantumpencilPosted 10/23/2013 10:01:10 AM
Well weather isn't quite the powerhouse it once was, it's now pretty easy to stall out/requires a turn of set up.

There will b+e plenty of set-ups, but Speed Boost blaziken doesn't have too many "counters." It has some checks, but if it gets +2, what is reliably countering it exactly?
---
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach
*Harvard Class of 2012 *
#47Lord_XandrosPosted 10/23/2013 1:44:51 PM
SurviveRatstar posted...
BabySh0es posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...
_UR2L8_ posted...
Quantumpencil posted...

Doesn't, like, every team use that stupid walking chicken?
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrraveygravy/