This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How To Choose a Mega Evolution

#1crimbicaPosted 10/23/2013 12:05:51 PM
How To Choose a Mega Evolution
I'm stuck choosing a mega evolution for my team. I want to build my team around the mega, but i'm not sure which mega would be more effective (for example a fast special sweeper such as Gengar or Alakazam or a bulcky physical like aggron, and the other roles they assume)

Anyone has any ideas?
#2RotomGuy3Posted 10/23/2013 12:06:50 PM
Don't use Gengar, you'll get used to it, and if you follow Smogon rules, won't be able to use it when it gets banned.
---
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
#3Blingya25Posted 10/23/2013 12:07:55 PM
I just use Aerodactyl because it's not really "special" like the other Pokemon with Evolutions. They have a "specific set" to play them. Not saying Aerodactyl DON'T have a specific set to be played, but I see him more of just... there.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 4339-2507-6799
Let the Power of Youth Exploud!!
#4Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/23/2013 12:08:04 PM
What kind of team are you thinking about, what general roles are you missing, what would you be willing to swap in for whatever placement.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#5Mega_RatPosted 10/23/2013 12:12:11 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Don't use Gengar, you'll get used to it, and if you follow Smogon rules, won't be able to use it when it gets banned.

My Absol with Sucker Punch makes them my *****. I've had too many people online try to use it. xD
---
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1 (use this to go back to normal gamefaqs)
#6David_741Posted 10/23/2013 12:13:52 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

My Absol with Sucker Punch makes them my *****. I've had too many people online try to use it. xD

You are facing real scrubs if they let you Sucker Punch Gengar.
---
Pokemon X - 4699 6529 7825
#7Mega_RatPosted 10/23/2013 12:29:16 PM
David_741 posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

You are facing real scrubs if they let you Sucker Punch Gengar.

Well not saying I use it right away on most, some think I'm gonna sucker punch so they use a defensive more or protect. Not saying they're not scrubs though, maybe they are. I had one who kept using substitute cuz I kept breaking it. >_>

Maybe I just have had dumb luck.
---
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1 (use this to go back to normal gamefaqs)