This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

inkay's evolution.... what??

#11darkshadowspawnPosted 10/23/2013 1:32:55 PM
Putting a little thought into it should point to the method. There are four things that make it fairly easy to guess:

1. The fact that Inkay flips over during every move.
2. The move Topsy-Turvy.
3. Inkay is designated as the 'Revolving Pokémon'.
4. The fact that Malamar is obviously inverted.

Not that I'm saying that someone would figure out which level this method would work, but they definitely point to some sort of inversion.
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#12Twilight_SonataPosted 10/23/2013 1:33:38 PM
7656198 posted...
Do the rest have hints?

There's actually an NPC a little ways after you catch Goomy that tells you some Pokemon evolve when it's raining.
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#13SpoonMan54321(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 1:35:04 PM
darkshadowspawn posted...
Putting a little thought into it should point to the method. There are four things that make it fairly easy to guess:

1. The fact that Inkay flips over during every move.
2. The move Topsy-Turvy.
3. Inkay is designated as the 'Revolving Pokémon'.
4. The fact that Malamar is obviously inverted.

Not that I'm saying that someone would figure out which level this method would work, but they definitely point to some sort of inversion.

this makes sense. I guess that's enough. it's just so out there...
---
...and bababooey to y'all
#14darkshadowspawnPosted 10/23/2013 2:43:30 PM
SpoonMan54321 posted...
this makes sense. I guess that's enough. it's just so out there...

I'm not denying that it's not out there, just that it's plausible to figure out on your own.
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#15Neo_W_CPosted 10/23/2013 2:45:13 PM
Oh god I thought people were joking when they said there was a pokemon that evolves when leveled up while your 3DS is upside down....