This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any forced save points throughout the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there any forced save points throughout the game?

User Info: Nograd789

Nograd789
3 years ago#1
I just finished up my first playthrough, and I don't remember there being any, but I do have a terrible memory so I'm not sure. I'm asking because I want to do a nuzlocke of the game, but I don't want to lose my current file- so I might just do one and not save / turn off the game. But in games like Black 2, you had a forced save for PokeStar studios early on making this impossible as you had to go there. Is there anything like that in X?
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
3 years ago#2
I don't believe there is.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616

User Info: xtdg134

xtdg134
3 years ago#3
You can't start a new game with out deleting your old file in X/Y.
Add me for Pokemon X/Y!! 4639-8988-5948. PM me if you add me, so I can add you back

User Info: Nograd789

Nograd789
3 years ago#4
xtdg134 posted...
You can't start a new game with out deleting your old file in X/Y.

Oh wow. I never noticed that! Well that kind of sucks. I guess my plan won't work at all! Thanks nonetheless.
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.

User Info: xtdg134

xtdg134
3 years ago#5
Yep. Sorry your plans got derailed.
Add me for Pokemon X/Y!! 4639-8988-5948. PM me if you add me, so I can add you back
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there any forced save points throughout the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived