This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would I be able to incorporat a perfect IV pokemon to a perfect shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How would I be able to incorporat a perfect IV pokemon to a perfect shiny?

User Info: OliverTehOmfa

OliverTehOmfa
3 years ago#1
Say I had a perfect IV Aegislash and I really wanted to breed a shiny with it's stats. Of course that would mean the need for Masuda methoding. Me already having a JPN Ditto that would be solved. However how would I prevent that the JPN Ditto would mess up the IVs for the baby pokemon?
3DS FC: 1891-1230-9741

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
3 years ago#2
Pray to Arceus.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616

OliverTehOmfa
3 years ago#3
Wow, my english is broken. :/
I'm sorry guys I'm very tired.

OliverTehOmfa
3 years ago#4
Bump. This is something I really want to know. Otherwise I'll pick between shiny or perfect IVs.

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#5
make sure you jpn ditto is only 1 flawed iv

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
3 years ago#6
Luck. And plenty of it.
3DS FC: 2981-6459-5877 - Add me at will! Just PM me after.

OliverTehOmfa
3 years ago#7
Arghh. So what you're telling me is I need to have a perfect foreign Ditto for it to work? Well then I guess I'll just go for a shiny brave one :(.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 years ago#8
Perfect IV pokemon plus a perfect IV foreign pokemon one holding everstone for the nature and the other holding Destiny Knot and pray the 5 stats that are transfered are the stats they need. Example; If you breed honedge, hope the transfer IVs are HP, ATK, DEF, SpDEF, SPE and not SpATK
FC 3883-5502-4640. PM if you add me

User Info: Shadowdarth

Shadowdarth
3 years ago#9
Breed another perfect aegislash, trade it with someone seeking for the same thing ( i traded my 6 perfect IVs with another guy on the same boat) and Enjoy an high IVs'd Shiny
3DS FC: 4597 0397 0929

OliverTehOmfa
3 years ago#10
Shadowdarth posted...
Breed another perfect aegislash, trade it with someone seeking for the same thing ( i traded my 6 perfect IVs with another guy on the same boat) and Enjoy an high IVs'd Shiny

While this sounds very good and all. How would I go about to find foreign player who IV train outside of gamefaqs? Most people I meet here use ENG copy of the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How would I be able to incorporat a perfect IV pokemon to a perfect shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived