This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's up with the food at Hotel Richissime?

#1endgelPosted 10/23/2013 2:48:03 PM
It just makes no sense.

I just had that: a Jolly Rawst Berry Gratin, Switcheroo style.

If I had to guess, I think it's a gratin made with Rawst Berries that is somehow happy and is constantly switching itself.
---
lol!
#2endgel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 2:58:13 PM
Bump.
---
lol!
#3endgel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 3:19:34 PM
Bump!
---
lol!
#4JC152Posted 10/23/2013 3:41:57 PM(edited)
People have discovered new moves with the hotel service including some that aren't even supposed to exist yet. Try it a bunch of times, and compare what's on Serebii's move dex to what you find. You might find a move that no one has discovered yet. So far "Light of Ruin" and "Hold Hands" are moves that WERE on his dex (at least "Light of Ruin", afaik. The moves won't be on it now for a while thanks to his earlier blunder.) that have been found.
#5endgel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
I know that, all I'm saying it that the combinations of stuff you get makes no sense.
---
lol!
#6Rupin_SalesmanPosted 10/23/2013 4:10:34 PM
JC152 posted...
People have discovered new moves with the hotel service including some that aren't even supposed to exist yet. Try it a bunch of times, and compare what's on Serebii's move dex to what you find. You might find a move that no one has discovered yet. So far "Light of Ruin" and "Hold Hands" are moves that WERE on his dex (at least "Light of Ruin", afaik. The moves won't be on it now for a while thanks to his earlier blunder.) that have been found.

That's actually.. pretty cool.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario