This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone think that Diancie is somehow related to Carbink?

#1Ubergeneral3Posted 10/23/2013 5:23:42 PM
Carbink is a really puzzle. It's really weak, however it's pokedex entry seems to imply that its been "gathering power" for millions of years.

if it has perhaps it has some hidden potential? The not yet revealed legendary Diancie, is also a Rock, Fairy type. Is there some relation to Carbink?

What exactly is Carbink supposed to be? Where did it's name come from. And how the heck did people find these legendary pokemon? Did someone really just start typing stuff into the GTS?
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#2Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:51:32 PM
no discussion on this at all?
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#3AquardPosted 10/23/2013 6:52:46 PM
I think Carbink's name is a play on Carbuncle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbuncle_%28disambiguation%29
---
3DS FC: 4983-5372-6214
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Name: Shannon / Town: Didney
#4Twilight_SonataPosted 10/23/2013 6:53:37 PM
Carbink is from Carbuncle, most likely. I was actually thinking Diancie might have something to do with Diantha, though certainly with Diamonds.
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#5Hail15Posted 10/23/2013 6:59:20 PM
Diancie and the other two are fake until it is proven true. And yes you can put any name in the gts, I put my zygarde in the gts and asked for a pokqers. And it registered. I doubt those three are real. But it doesn't hurt to hope. By the way, the names Nathan. Send me a message so we can exchange our friend codes and add each other to do friend safari.

Nathaniel Kunze.
#6DigitalIncisionPosted 10/23/2013 7:01:29 PM
Hail15 posted...
Diancie and the other two are fake until it is proven true. And yes you can put any name in the gts, I put my zygarde in the gts and asked for a pokqers. And it registered. I doubt those three are real. But it doesn't hurt to hope. By the way, the names Nathan. Send me a message so we can exchange our friend codes and add each other to do friend safari.

Nathaniel Kunze.

right and if you search for zygarde, your result will not appear

but if you ask for diancie, and I search for your zygarde your result will appear
---
Digi
Board 8 Late Night Crew [LNC]
#7Ghost_KappaPosted 10/23/2013 7:03:39 PM
Serebii made some pages for the Pokemon but then he took them down because they haven't be leaked yet and his source could get in trouble. The GTS was just used to prove they are in the database. (Remember asking for Fakemon will not appear for others) So the names are confirmed to be Pokemon but they could just be leftover data. The types are only know from the Serebii's "accidental leak" and we don't know much else.
---
3DS FC 4184-1188-0242
PM me if you add me
#8RDS1Posted 10/23/2013 7:06:39 PM
Related in the sense of "they're both Scizor's *****es"? Sure.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#9Hail15Posted 10/23/2013 7:08:46 PM
DigitalIncision posted...
Hail15 posted...

Nathaniel Kunze.

right and if you search for zygarde, your result will not appear

but if you ask for diancie, and I search for your zygarde your result will appear

A lot of people are wanting to get rid of zygarde. It's sad really. But hmm maybe they are real, I sure hope so. Because only three legends kinda sucks.

Nathaniel kunze
#10Faust_8Posted 10/23/2013 7:11:00 PM
I just looked up Carbink on Serebii. And just...what?

It doesn't evolve? I was sure it must. And 150 base defenses but 50 base in HP and everything else? What?

So weird. I guess it's like a Shuckle that's less bulky but can hit harder?
---
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.