This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone explain to me the whole IV-checker thing?

#1GoreGrossPosted 10/23/2013 5:45:00 PM
I brought a Timid Lv. 49 Ditto up to the guy and he says

"This Pokémon's potential is decent all around. That's how I judge it, anyway. Incidentally, I would says its greatest potential lies in its Speed stat. It has rather decent stats, I'd say. That's how I'd judge it."

So, I gathered that its speed stat is really good. But, that sorta comes with the nature, doesn't it? And what's the other perfect IV? Or does my Ditto need to be level 1? I read the sticky but maybe I missed something.

Thanks in advance.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#2GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 5:50:11 PM
Bump
---
#3homersimpson132Posted 10/23/2013 5:52:12 PM
It doesn't have any perfect stats. It only has perfect stats if, after he lists the stats (speed in this case,) he says "In that regard, it can't be beat."
---
3DS FC 0791-1565-4302
Friend Safari - Ice - Beartic, Spheal, Lapras
#4Enix BelmontPosted 10/23/2013 5:55:55 PM
I don't even think the speed stat is that good. Usually says mine is "fantastic" if it's even close to perfect. Probably awful.

Not that it matters. Put it up on GTS and ask for a level 21-30 or keep it for the nature and switch dittos after first baby.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#5GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:06:45 PM
I see. Thanks, guys. I actually have a Sassy Ditto with perfect IVs in HP and Def. in that case. I think.
---