This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder how well Pokemon Bank will detect hacked stats.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I wonder how well Pokemon Bank will detect hacked stats.

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
3 years ago#1
What do you think? Do you think it'll detect hacked Dittos with perfect IVs too?
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891-1168-2605
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: Dante2049

Dante2049
3 years ago#2
Zekrom

caught on route 1 at lvl 2

this is how i think it will detect a hacked pokemon
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin

User Info: digiiiiiiiii

digiiiiiiiii
3 years ago#3
what do you mean by "hacked" Dittos with perfect IVs? it will likely only have the same basic checks for proper IDs, caught location, etc etc.
Digi
Board 8 Late Night Crew [LNC]

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#4
If properly hacked, no chance in hell without also knocking out legit pokemon.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
PM and I'll add you too. You know you want Water Absorb Maractus.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#5
Depends on the hack quality.

Won't detect anything that was RNG'd either.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
3 years ago#6
the only way it will be able to tell the difference between a hacked pokemon and a legit pokemon, is if the hacked pokemon has either impossible stats, or impossible capture circumstances
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#7
I hope that flawless Ditto that was traded to me back in the day is RNG'd and not hacked...
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF

User Info: Galapagoz

Galapagoz
3 years ago#8
You have to be smart with your rgning and not stupid like a mew obtained in pallet town at level 5.
3DS:0361 6632 9155

User Info: Zerohour7

Zerohour7
3 years ago#9
To me pokemon bank will keep what is impossible from in game pokemon get to you copy of pokemon x and y but RNG pokemon still get through so on the long run people won't be able to RNG for 6 gen pokemon and future generations of pokemon down the road as gives people more of a chance to play on a level field

User Info: Return_of_the_V

Return_of_the_V
3 years ago#10
Zerohour7 posted...
To me pokemon bank will keep what is impossible from in game pokemon get to you copy of pokemon x and y but RNG pokemon still get through so on the long run people won't be able to RNG for 6 gen pokemon and future generations of pokemon down the road as gives people more of a chance to play on a level field

Honestly, odds are likely that a pokemon simply has to pass the basic legitimacy checks. Nothing blatantly impossible, stats moves or obtaining wise. And have proper values/ID to correspond to it's setup/shiny status/etc. If you're afraid of getting caught in the machine, just build your pokes as if you're trying to not be caught cheating in VGC.
IGN: Suiteheart
FC: 0877-1271-5967
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I wonder how well Pokemon Bank will detect hacked stats.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived