This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where do you save the most?

#31P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 10/23/2013 7:26:01 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
Rikan_G posted...
Is kind of an O.C.D. thing for me LOL!!

I hear ya. It always bothered the hell out of me that in 3rd gen, you couldn't get in the exact center of the Poke Ball.

You don't even begin to understand how much I hated Poke Centers back then. It was to the point where the only time I'd enter them was when I absolutely had to heal.

The Champion room in Black and White also bothered me a ton. There was no way to be in the center of the stairs leading up, since the middle was two spaces.

Yes, I'm OCD if anyone was wondering. Not incredibly, but even to where it pains me when things aren't centered or aligned neatly
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
3DS FC: 3222-6121-8437
#32xfyrenxPosted 10/23/2013 7:27:46 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
Rikan_G posted...

I hear ya. It always bothered the hell out of me that in 3rd gen, you couldn't get in the exact center of the Poke Ball.

You don't even begin to understand how much I hated Poke Centers back then. It was to the point where the only time I'd enter them was when I absolutely had to heal.

The Champion room in Black and White also bothered me a ton. There was no way to be in the center of the stairs leading up, since the middle was two spaces.

Yes, I'm OCD if anyone was wondering. Not incredibly, but even to where it pains me when things aren't centered or aligned neatly

That bothered me just as much as it did you, it seems. I really can't stand when things don't align properly.
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator
#33P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 10/23/2013 7:28:53 PM
xfyrenx posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
Rikan_G posted...

That bothered me just as much as it did you, it seems. I really can't stand when things don't align properly.

Glad I'm not the only one. Yes, I know it's usually something people pass off as me just being too picky, or that it's not much of an issue, but I really do think it is.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
3DS FC: 3222-6121-8437
#34SirPiercePosted 10/23/2013 7:29:16 PM
Rikan_G posted...
Pokemon Center. In the middle of the Poke Ball symbol.

This. My OCD wont allow for anywhere else

The only exceptions are before standalone Pokemon or when I need to stop playing quick like a low battery or something.
---
Currently Playing...Pokemon X and Y
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS and Watch Dogs.
#35Phoenix6000Posted 10/23/2013 7:30:50 PM
Am I the only one who sits down on the poke center couches or the route gates before saving?
---
3DS FC: 3239-2433-5764 (X/Y)
Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645