This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to unlock third pokemon on friend safari?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How to unlock third pokemon on friend safari?
2 years ago#1
Seriously, how?
---
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
2 years ago#2
beat the elite 4
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
2 years ago#3
You and the friend in question need to be online at the same time when you go into the safari.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
2 years ago#4
Azure_Flame posted...
You and the friend in question need to be online at the same time when you go into the safari.

no, the only thing this does is guarantee pokemon caught to have hidden abilities.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
2 years ago#5
Azure_Flame posted...

My friend and I are both online. The third pokemon isn't appearing. Unless it's rare.
---
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
2 years ago#6
beat the e4 to unlock YOUR third pokemon.
your friends must beat their's and be online at the same time with you so you can get their third.
2 years ago#7
Hylios878 posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

My friend and I are both online. The third pokemon isn't appearing. Unless it's rare.

you have to coonect via the holocaster
---
3DS FC: 3050-8486-0301
2 years ago#8
YoyokuKO posted...
beat the e4 to unlock YOUR third pokemon.
your friends must beat their's and be online at the same time with you so you can get their third.

Oh. So how come all the people I have added don't have their third pokemon unlocked? They all beat the elite 4 in their game and are online most of the time, and I go into their safari's.
---
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
2 years ago#9
People keep saying you both need to be online, but I think both people just have to have been to the safari since becoming friends...
---
ACNL Dream Address 4100-2150-3577
2 years ago#10
Nanabobo posted...
People keep saying you both need to be online, but I think both people just have to have been to the safari since becoming friends...

Hmm...
---
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How to unlock third pokemon on friend safari?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived