This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak love the X legend but not the Y

#1Dante2049Posted 10/23/2013 6:55:27 PM
The move pool on the X legend is great imo but poor Yevltal got nurfed >.< At least give it nasty plot....lolz ill still run the Death poke all day long!
---
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin
#2GallantChaddymnPosted 10/23/2013 6:56:48 PM
Uses Thief on Xerneus.
Watches it sit there and KOs it.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
#3Dante2049(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:57:43 PM
GallantChaddymn posted...
Uses Thief on Xerneus.
Watches it sit there and KOs it.

what?
---
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin
#4Ari917Posted 10/23/2013 6:57:52 PM
Not surprising, duo legendaries usually aren't equal.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#5GoldenSun3DSPosted 10/23/2013 6:58:27 PM
Yveltal gets Phantom Force and Oblivion Wing...
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#6Dante2049(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 6:59:17 PM
Ari917 posted...

a bit sad honestly. Thought it could learn a stat booster but nope. Not even flamethrower liked i dreamed *looks at sig*
---
#7Ari917Posted 10/23/2013 7:13:41 PM
Dante2049 posted...
Ari917 posted...

a bit sad honestly. Thought it could learn a stat booster but nope. Not even flamethrower liked i dreamed *looks at sig*

I know how that feels, I like Yveltal as well so its lackluster movepool disappoints me. I'm hoping they make up for it in Z or whatever new game comes out and adds tutors, but we'll see.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#8Dante2049(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 7:15:21 PM
Ari917 posted...
Dante2049 posted...
Ari917 posted...

I know how that feels, I like Yveltal as well so its lackluster movepool disappoints me. I'm hoping they make up for it in Z or whatever new game comes out and adds tutors, but we'll see.

Well its still on my team :) i love its design and typing! plus it does get phantom force. mines modest but it will have that move on it just for awesome looks!
---