This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak love the X legend but not the Y

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gamefreak love the X legend but not the Y
3 years ago#1
The move pool on the X legend is great imo but poor Yevltal got nurfed >.< At least give it nasty plot....lolz ill still run the Death poke all day long!
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin
3 years ago#2
Uses Thief on Xerneus.
Watches it sit there and KOs it.
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
3 years ago#3
GallantChaddymn posted...
Uses Thief on Xerneus.
Watches it sit there and KOs it.

what?
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin
3 years ago#4
Not surprising, duo legendaries usually aren't equal.
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
3 years ago#5
Yveltal gets Phantom Force and Oblivion Wing...
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
3 years ago#6
Ari917 posted...

a bit sad honestly. Thought it could learn a stat booster but nope. Not even flamethrower liked i dreamed *looks at sig*
3 years ago#7
Dante2049 posted...
Ari917 posted...

a bit sad honestly. Thought it could learn a stat booster but nope. Not even flamethrower liked i dreamed *looks at sig*

I know how that feels, I like Yveltal as well so its lackluster movepool disappoints me. I'm hoping they make up for it in Z or whatever new game comes out and adds tutors, but we'll see.
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
3 years ago#8
Ari917 posted...
Dante2049 posted...
Ari917 posted...

I know how that feels, I like Yveltal as well so its lackluster movepool disappoints me. I'm hoping they make up for it in Z or whatever new game comes out and adds tutors, but we'll see.

Well its still on my team :) i love its design and typing! plus it does get phantom force. mines modest but it will have that move on it just for awesome looks!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gamefreak love the X legend but not the Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived