This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

after breeding an egg move can I

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. after breeding an egg move can I

User Info: landsharkx619

landsharkx619
3 years ago#1
Breed the pokemon who received the egg move with an iv ditto and still pass down the egg move?
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463

User Info: LibranFire

LibranFire
3 years ago#2
I think the pokemon has to still be male. Ditto has to be the girl in the relationship...

User Info: MetalGenocide

MetalGenocide
3 years ago#3
Females can also pass on new moves in Gen 6 (20% chance / 80% chance as Male).
Males can now also pass on Hidden Abilities (20% chance / 80% chance as Female).
""Prone to Restarts" Grave - 3DS Friend Code 0619-4338-7701 Safari -Fighting
IGN :- X - Richter, Y - N/A
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. after breeding an egg move can I

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived