Fletchling's second evolution, Fletchinder, can have flame body. Far easier than hunting down a Magmar or Magcargo.
Bonus points that Fletchinder can also Fly so you can check IVs faster.
Exactly; use Fletchinder as your only pokemon; hatch 5 eggs at once, and no need to hit the pokemon center to switch to a flyer.
As for how breeders have the patience to hatch, I hatched 5 boxes of junk just holding down my left d-pad in the Centrico Plaza in Lumiose. Hurray perfect circle! Ended up reading some stuff on the internet while I hatched eggs.
Need Friend Safaris in Pokemon X: 3DS FC 0361 - 6539 - 0537. PM me if you add. Type: Ghost. Pokemon: Phantump, Golurk, Shuppet.
1. What is there to do after becoming the Champion? 2. Is there a reliable way to catch the Friend Safari Pokemon when they're forty levels below me? 3. What's the best Nature for Froakie? 4. What HMs do I need for Zygarde's cave and Mewtwo's cave? 5. What, besides a lot of Dittos and the Destiny Knot, do I need to become a passable breeder?
1. Plenty, from breeding, battle maisons, institutes, safaris, Zygarde catching. The list goes on.
2. Yes, use a stunning move such as Thunder Wave and throw chunks of balls on them. Even better to get a mon that could learn false swipe from TM to ensure an always critical HP mons you're trying to capture.
3. Probably Timid, Modest, Jolly, Adamant or Hasty.
4. Surf, Strength, or just get a bibarel to learn all those dem HM's.
5. You need power items, an everstone and of course flame body pokes.