This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

has anyone made a list of pokemon that are ONLY available in friend safari?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. has anyone made a list of pokemon that are ONLY available in friend safari?

User Info: SpoonMan54321

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#1
i'm not even close to finishing the game yet, but i want to collect every pokemon i can WITHOUT ever using bank or transferring anything not caught within gen6 to my Y version. friend safari makes a bunch available that normally aren't. Is there a list that is just those and doesn't include anything that is elsewhere in the game?
...and bababooey to y'all

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#2
bump for hope

User Info: Oak_Tea

Oak_Tea
3 years ago#3
My only suggestion would be to look at one of those friendcode spreadsheets that shows everyone's safari pokemon. That might be a decent start if you wanted to make your own.
Now playing: Pokemon X

User Info: robinhoek

robinhoek
3 years ago#4
I haven't seen Tropius in game so hopefully he is only found there cuz otherwise mine is extreme garbage.

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#5
yeah i'm thinking if this topic doesn't pan out i'll make my own, but i'd rather not.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. has anyone made a list of pokemon that are ONLY available in friend safari?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived