This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any 3d sprites ruin any pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any 3d sprites ruin any pokemon?

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
3 years ago#51
Adrastia posted...
Butterfree's left wing is glitchy. When he flaps it and it goes off screen a bit part of it... doubles up a bit? Not sure how to say it right. But it's weird and it bugs me.

Lord_Xandros posted...
I think Noctowl looks dumb. It looks like it has been stretched sideways, and it doesn't look badass.

I feel the same about Linoone.

I also think Sentret looks weird, like it's arms are way too bulky, and why doesn't it stand on it's tail? I always thought the height was including it's tail, so it actually seems huge now.

It took me awhile to get used to linoone. I kinda regret evolving zigzagoon. My baby isn't my baby anymore. ;_;
It's weird how you can get attached to a particular pokemon even if you can just catch more of the same. I blame Pokemon-Aime this time around.
Now that I think of it, since I got attached to my Keera I should have kept her unevolved and just got a new zigzagoon to evolve. I don't even want to evolve my main pikachu.
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

User Info: MachineLove

MachineLove
3 years ago#52
I hate that Charizard is always hovering/flying.

And Miltank's wiggling teats . . .

User Info: bradzsorad

bradzsorad
3 years ago#53
Nidoking is one of my favorite pokemon, and I really dislike it's 3-d Form. He looks spacey, I wanted him to look aggressive. His attacking motion looks like he has a nervous tic too.

User Info: Shinebolt

Shinebolt
3 years ago#54
Sentret - Looks a bit to chubby.
Miltank - That expression plus bouncing utters.
Nosepass - Didn't dislike him but didn't like him either but holy mother of god 3D did him no favors whatsoever That's a face not even a mother could love.
Wailord - I'll admit it Colosseum spoiled me with that two Wailord battle but who cares? Its a freakin' whale make it look like one!

On the other hand:

Stunfisk - Looks less derpy and more ridiculous now which I find hilarious.
Most of the Kalos pokemon - Eh, its to be expected since they were designed with 3D in mind on their first go around although there are a few misses but that's to be expected too.
Mwile - Was never a fan until now.
Ledian - I always just saw it has a bigger Ledyba but i think it looks really cool in this game. Especially its eyes.

User Info: LRodC

LRodC
3 years ago#55
Braviary is a fatass.
3DS FC: 1461-6200-7452
GameFAQs: Moderating you for your opinion since 1999.

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
3 years ago#56
Rampardos looks fat.
But that started in Platinum.

Its D/P sprites were awesome.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

User Info: ChronoVortex

ChronoVortex
3 years ago#57
I can not get over how horrible miltank looks
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any 3d sprites ruin any pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived