This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the legendary fairies weren't retconned as Fairies?

#1KisaiPosted 10/24/2013 1:50:05 AM
Uxie. Pixie.
Mesprit. Sprite.
Axelf. Elf.

Those are all different terms for fairies. They're fairies! And they didn't get Fairy as a secondary type? ;_; I was hoping and expecting them to become Psychic/Fairy...
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#2GriffinsongPosted 10/24/2013 1:51:23 AM
I was under the impression no one knows yet because they are unobtainable right now.
#3Kisai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 1:53:52 AM
Griffinsong posted...
I was under the impression no one knows yet because they are unobtainable right now.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67600899
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#4GriffinsongPosted 10/24/2013 1:58:26 AM
I just saw that.

Weird, but I guess they did not want to mess with Legendary typings.
#5SocranPosted 10/24/2013 2:00:18 AM
Legendaries are considered to be "static" Pokemon. They don't get any changes between games, only the option to become a different form. It's always been this way.

I suppose it's possible that those guys will show up in different Formes, though. Or possibly even Mega Evolutions like Mewtwo.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6FryDays5000Posted 10/24/2013 2:28:26 AM
Kisai posted...
Griffinsong posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67600899

Didn't jayman said that it resulted as a glitch in the gts database with them leaving out the updates of the lake trio? He also said that Whimsicott was listed pure Grass when he first searched for it but was listed as Fairy the 2nd try. I have a feeling that they are Fairy within X/Y's ingame data, but not the global link site since they can update it with some changes. Im not taking this to account until I see an ingame image of one of them with their types shown(which probably won't be seen until the next 2 months).
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076