This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Changes I would make, if I made Pokemon Z.

#31darkdragonflamePosted 10/24/2013 4:46:25 AM
Gymleaders have 1 more pokemon on their team.
Elite Four 5 Pokemon (including 1 Mega)
Champion 6 Pokemon (including 1 Mega)
Battle Frontier (ala Emerald)
Pokemon World Tournament (B2/W2)
New rival (team will be dependent on the results of previous rival battles)
Friends & rival can be fought post E4. And getting stronger after each battle (max level 100)
Gymleaders can fought multiple times after E4. And getting stronger after each battle (max level 100)
Second time E4 has been defeated they all be come stronger (all pokemon are level 100)
If you lose against your friends & rival you don't white out but a different scene would occur

6v6 battles that can also go up to level 100 if you want on Wi-Fi
Choice between team preview on/off

More mega evolutions
New moves
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#32Lord_XandrosPosted 10/24/2013 4:49:46 AM
I want the professor to be a member of the E4
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrraveygravy/
#33bd43Posted 10/24/2013 4:58:11 AM
Aside from more sequel like story telling, all I'd really need is a hard mode, where the levels are scaled up one a piece for each gym, the E4, and the Champ, with major trainers having a few perfect IV mons if they don't already. Mix up major trainers teams a bit. Give every trainer just a single, extra pokemon instead of the work of jumbling the whole cast. And exp share is reduced to 80% 40%. As a reward for likely more competitive minded players, 3 IVs in friend safari and 4 for legends are perfect.

Also, an extra dungeon or three for the full game, a few new megas of pokemon not originally included, and any new monage that may be intended for Z, as unlikely as that is.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#34RolloverBouncinPosted 10/24/2013 5:09:21 AM
Jedi454 posted...
The Elite Four should be extremely hard so players get so frustrated that they end up in tears and a smashed 3DS on the floor.
The champion should be made to laugh at you if you lose to her.
Shiny Pokemon should have a 95% chance of fleeing on the first turn.
Super training should be significantly harder, so players don't get any enjoyment out of it.
All legendaries should have a 1% catch rate.
They should make it so you can go back in time and challenge Red in Kanto.
Luminose city should have a complete change.
Pokemon lose exp if they faint.

I'd love to see this in Z.

Rofl! Boy I haven't laughed so hard about a suggestion for a game ina long time.
---
#35Atroz215Posted 10/24/2013 5:11:03 AM
What I have always wanted to see in the series was the gym theme to not necessarily just be limited to pokemon types.

For example have a gym leader whose theme is speed, he rides his bike around when you meet him, says things like "You can have all the power you want but I will strike you down before before you even make a command!!". Then his team can consist of pokes of many different types that have high speeds. The team could consist of Speed Boost Yanmega, Rapidash, Electrode, and Crobat. Then when they are defeated they can still give you a tm that is relevant to the theme such as this gym leader can give you a tm for Extreme Speed, or any priority move really.

This way gym leaders wouldn't be the tired old let me just use starmie and sweep the fire gym, then use elektross and sweep the flying gym. Gym leaders can have smart, and interesting teams while also making the game a bit more difficult without just increasing gym leader pokes levels.

some ideas for gyms,

Weather gym
arena hazard gym
---
fc:0175 2586 1913
#36Lord_XandrosPosted 10/24/2013 5:22:25 AM
Atroz215 posted...
What I have always wanted to see in the series was the gym theme to not necessarily just be limited to pokemon types.

For example have a gym leader whose theme is speed, he rides his bike around when you meet him, says things like "You can have all the power you want but I will strike you down before before you even make a command!!". Then his team can consist of pokes of many different types that have high speeds. The team could consist of Speed Boost Yanmega, Rapidash, Electrode, and Crobat. Then when they are defeated they can still give you a tm that is relevant to the theme such as this gym leader can give you a tm for Extreme Speed, or any priority move really.

This way gym leaders wouldn't be the tired old let me just use starmie and sweep the fire gym, then use elektross and sweep the flying gym. Gym leaders can have smart, and interesting teams while also making the game a bit more difficult without just increasing gym leader pokes levels.

some ideas for gyms,

Weather gym
arena hazard gym

That sounds good. Maybe a Gym Leader that does status ailments, too, like Toxic + protect/detect spam to wear you down.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrraveygravy/
#37KitschgardenerPosted 10/24/2013 5:29:31 AM
With parts of XY still not fully explored/known, some of the below may already be present in XY but meh:

-a massive Battle Frontier, probably in Kiloude City so Maison can take the place of the Tower
-said facilities to include a no-bans course with opponents using cover mascots, event legends and Megas (Megas really do need to see more use by opponents)
-move tutors (preferably charging money and not say Pokémiles)
-in-battle models for the rest of the trainer classes (kind of like how B2W2 animated all trainers that BW didn't)
-new Pokémon
-a minigame/item or something to speed up O-Power regeneration
-some sort of resolution for all the strange NPC stuff
#38kakashik99992Posted 10/24/2013 5:56:38 AM
Everytime i see a topic like this I thank how GF disregard a good deal of internet suggestions I mean really 90% of this one and other similar topics are pure crap
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
FC:2638 0648 9544
#39ShineboltPosted 10/24/2013 5:58:46 AM
Solution for EXP Share:

"Here's the EXP Share. It gives EXP to all pokemon in your party when its turned on. Do you want it on now?"

>On
>Off

As simple as that. I don't know why people keep on insisting it needs to be nerfed, end-game only, or even flat out removed from the game just because they don't want to use it.

For actual changes I'd make:

- Gym leaders, E4 members, and the champion all get 3D models.
- Expand the story to better encompass the main characters, flesh them out more, and have a not so goddamn abrupt ending.
- More pokemon for gym leaders with the 8th having 5 and only the first having less then 4.
- E4, champion, and final rival battle all have six pokemon with Megas for the E4.
- Megas for all starters including the Kalos ones and some other Kalos Megas.
- More customization options including NPC trainer and past character outffits.
- More hairstyles, hair color, and eye colors.
#40Jedi454Posted 10/24/2013 6:04:02 AM(edited)
RolloverBouncin posted...
Jedi454 posted...
The Elite Four should be extremely hard so players get so frustrated that they end up in tears and a smashed 3DS on the floor.
The champion should be made to laugh at you if you lose to her.
Shiny Pokemon should have a 95% chance of fleeing on the first turn.
Super training should be significantly harder, so players don't get any enjoyment out of it.
All legendaries should have a 1% catch rate.
They should make it so you can go back in time and challenge Red in Kanto.
Luminose city should have a complete change.
Pokemon lose exp if they faint.

I'd love to see this in Z.

Rofl! Boy I haven't laughed so hard about a suggestion for a game ina long time.

It's the greatest idea for the next game.
I'll add when you blackout and end up at the Pokemon Centre, one pokemon stored in your box is released into the wild.
---
3DS FC: 2294-4665-5845
Time to catch em' all!