This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Legendary Pokemon (spoilers)

#1GladiatorDangerPosted 10/24/2013 5:13:33 AM
So yeah I know that Mewtwo and the Stag (or the bird thingy in the case of Y) are able to be caught in this game but usually the other pokemon games had other legendary pokemon that could be caught apart from the ones that feature on the cover, for instance

Kanto had the 3 legendary birds

Johto had the 3 legendary beasts

Hoenn had the legendary Golems

Sinnoh had the lake guardians

Unova had the swords of justice (which probably would have been more fitting for this game)

Just wondering if this game has any? Would rather you not tell me what or where they are but only if they exist or not and whether I will encounter them normally on my journey or whether they are hidden in really obscure locations, I know that one of the 3 legendary birds of Kanto makes an appearance depending on who you picked as a starter but are there others?

For instance I noticed in the Reflecting cave there is a section with a spotlight suggesting that a legendary pokemon should be standing there but nothing appeared.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 10/24/2013 5:17:45 AM
This game has one of the Legendary Birds depending on your starter (I think it's Moltres with Froakie, Articuno with Chespin, and Zapdos with Fennekin).

Then there's also Zygarde in one of the late-game caves.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#3DarkBowser554Posted 10/24/2013 5:29:16 AM
Lol I think the development staff was really hungover and just said eff it we're tired.
---
SSBB FC: 1936-5176-4996
#4dmgfanPosted 10/24/2013 5:29:40 AM
I thought Unova was the 3 weather lords. Thundarus, Landorous and the other one. I didn't play B2/W2, just regular B/W
---
PSN: ratchan
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1572569/
#5Ansem_the_evilPosted 10/24/2013 5:31:09 AM
Unova had 2 legendary trios
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 10/24/2013 5:32:33 AM
dmgfan posted...
I thought Unova was the 3 weather lords. Thundarus, Landorous and the other one. I didn't play B2/W2, just regular B/W

BW2 didn't have Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus naturally. You needed the Dream Radar for them.

But the Swords of Justice were obtainable during the story.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#7SeamusOHasseyPosted 10/24/2013 5:34:13 AM(edited)
I kinda wished we got the lake trio to be retyped as fairy type or the legendary trashcans with a mega evolution.
---
Just saying.
Don't panic. It's only a video game web site.- SBAllen
#8SeruvraelPosted 10/24/2013 5:36:20 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
So yeah I know that Mewtwo and the Stag (or the bird thingy in the case of Y) are able to be caught in this game but usually the other pokemon games had other legendary pokemon that could be caught apart from the ones that feature on the cover, for instance

Kanto had the 3 legendary birds

Johto had the 3 legendary beasts

Hoenn had the legendary Golems

Sinnoh had the lake guardians

Unova had the swords of justice (which probably would have been more fitting for this game)

Just wondering if this game has any? Would rather you not tell me what or where they are but only if they exist or not and whether I will encounter them normally on my journey or whether they are hidden in really obscure locations, I know that one of the 3 legendary birds of Kanto makes an appearance depending on who you picked as a starter but are there others?

For instance I noticed in the Reflecting cave there is a section with a spotlight suggesting that a legendary pokemon should be standing there but nothing appeared.

The light is where alakazamite is
---
3DS FC: 3883-6041-2193
#9NathanisDrakePosted 10/24/2013 5:39:31 AM
Not sure if you've heard of it yet, but there's supposed to be 3 more "hidden" event legendaries in the game. Even though GF hasn't really confirmed it yet, I'm sure we'll hear more about it later on, as it pretty much does
exist
at this point.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/volcanion-hoopa-and-diancie.3490527/
---
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma // http://i.imgur.com/CVFgSqj.jpg
#10dmgfanPosted 10/24/2013 6:09:04 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
dmgfan posted...

BW2 didn't have Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus naturally. You needed the Dream Radar for them.

But the Swords of Justice were obtainable during the story.

If it was story related, I can only remember Zekrom/Reshiram. Can't remember if they were referred to the Swords of Justice or maybe Im taking it too literally :P
---
PSN: ratchan
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1572569/