This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help Me Build A Team!

#11ProdicalxPosted 10/24/2013 9:04:08 AM
Aegislash is generally:
-Sacred Sword
-Shadow Sneak
-King's Shield
-Sword Dance

You want to go for a low speed Aegislash because his King's shield has priority, as does Shadow Sneak. Basically you'll either go into king's shield on the first turn unless you think the other person is going to switch/buff in which you'll use sword's dance. At that point you can decide if you think you'll 1 hit them with shadow sneak, or if you should use King's Shield to get into shield mode. If you go into shield mode, you can use Sacred Sword the next turn, and if you're slower then their pokemon, they'll hit you in shield mode, decreasing the damage greatly.
---
FC - 3496-9822-8387
#12SaintValiancePosted 10/24/2013 9:06:09 AM
Brave Nature with full EVs in Attack & Defense.

When in Shield Forme, his base defenses are 150. He can take hits of any type with that kind of defense. You could split 252 between both Defense & Sp. Defense, but he'll take one less EQ if you do, & his King's Shield can only lower Attack Power, it's easier to focus him as a Attack Sweeper/Defensive Wall & have another Pokemon be the dedicated Special Wall, but if you want him to have more universal survivability, then you can get away with putting points into both Defenses.
---
3DS FC : 3840-6563-7931
Friend Safari : Water, with Frogadier, Wartortle, & the ALMIGHTY BIBAREELL!!!
#13Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 9:08:24 AM
Prodicalx posted...
Aegislash is generally:
-Sacred Sword
-Shadow Sneak
-King's Shield
-Sword Dance

You want to go for a low speed Aegislash because his King's shield has priority, as does Shadow Sneak. Basically you'll either go into king's shield on the first turn unless you think the other person is going to switch/buff in which you'll use sword's dance. At that point you can decide if you think you'll 1 hit them with shadow sneak, or if you should use King's Shield to get into shield mode. If you go into shield mode, you can use Sacred Sword the next turn, and if you're slower then their pokemon, they'll hit you in shield mode, decreasing the damage greatly.

But what ev spread? Should I go 252 hp 252 def and rely on sd for damage? Or 252 hp 252 atk?
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470
#14ProdicalxPosted 10/24/2013 10:30:33 AM
252 hp, 252 att. HP is generally better defense, then either of the defense stats.
---
FC - 3496-9822-8387
#15Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:34:53 AM
Prodicalx posted...
252 hp, 252 att. HP is generally better defense, then either of the defense stats.

Alright thanks. So far I have
Sableye
Greninja
Aegislash
Gengar

Need two more... What about a wall umbreon? And darkrai is most likely still ubers yes?
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470
#16SwichBlazePosted 10/24/2013 12:03:05 PM
cant get darkrai til pokebank goes live
---
I feel....@.@
3DS FC: 3153-4617-9334
#17ZabuzadonoPosted 10/24/2013 12:22:55 PM
For the last Dark slot:
Contrary Malamar (I just like this thing so much)
Pangoro (I would like it so much more if it had Mach Punch...)
Mega Absol *IF YOU ARE NOT USING Mega Gengar*
Hydreigon (can take the Fire-attacks)
Krookodile / Scrafty (The Moxie brothers... Always have a use in-game)

For the last Ghost slot:
Jellicent (takes fire attacks well, can threaten things out with Ice Beam and Scald)
Chandelure (takes the fire attacks best w/ Flash Fire)
Golurk (was surprisingly good in my last White playthrough)
Mega Bannette (165 attack w/ Shadow Sneak, not to mention Prankster) *IF YOU ARE NOT USING Mega Absol or Mega Gengar*
Shedinja (for teh lulz)
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#18FalconPunch245Posted 10/24/2013 12:28:20 PM
Use a Garchomp and Alakazam.
---
This is your last dance!
Inigo is awesome!
#19Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:05:06 PM
Zabuzadono posted...
For the last Dark slot:
Contrary Malamar (I just like this thing so much)
Pangoro (I would like it so much more if it had Mach Punch...)
Mega Absol *IF YOU ARE NOT USING Mega Gengar*
Hydreigon (can take the Fire-attacks)
Krookodile / Scrafty (The Moxie brothers... Always have a use in-game)

For the last Ghost slot:
Jellicent (takes fire attacks well, can threaten things out with Ice Beam and Scald)
Chandelure (takes the fire attacks best w/ Flash Fire)
Golurk (was surprisingly good in my last White playthrough)
Mega Bannette (165 attack w/ Shadow Sneak, not to mention Prankster) *IF YOU ARE NOT USING Mega Absol or Mega Gengar*
Shedinja (for teh lulz)

Totally forgot about hydreigon. Gonna use him and..... Well does malamar have the defenses to take a fire attack? If so I'll drop hydreigon, use malamar and probably pangoro/jellicent.
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470