This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Counter My Team

#1vernon vPosted 10/24/2013 8:48:55 AM
Serious request. I think this team is solid but just want to see if there's any weaknesses I'm looking over.

Scizor
Hydreigon
Aegislash
Rotom (water)
Conkeldurr
Delphox
#2_AverageGamerPosted 10/24/2013 8:55:26 AM
Kind of depends on your attacks too, but what is your counter for a fairy Pokemon? A fairy attack will dominate Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon, fairy is super effective against both).

Besides your Hydreigon, do you have any Dragon, Ice, or Fairy attacks to battle against Dragon?
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#3Alty1Posted 10/24/2013 8:57:56 AM
_AverageGamer posted...
Kind of depends on your attacks too, but what is your counter for a fairy Pokemon? A fairy attack will dominate Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon, fairy is super effective against both)

I'd assume Scizor.

Also, TC:

Jellicent will be able to handle everything besides Rotom-W (and depending on movepool Hydre), and the pink blobs can deal with it nicely.
#4_AverageGamerPosted 10/24/2013 9:04:22 AM
Alty1 posted...
I'd assume Scizor.

Also, TC:

Jellicent will be able to handle everything besides Rotom-W (and depending on movepool Hydre), and the pink blobs can deal with it nicely.

For some reason, I was thinking of Scyther when I read Scizor. But yes, Scizor might be a good counter if the Fairy Pokemon doesn't have any fire attacks, like Slurpuff can learn Flame Thrower and is faster than Scizor.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#5Alty1Posted 10/24/2013 9:05:35 AM
_AverageGamer posted...
Alty1 posted...
I'd assume Scizor.

Also, TC:

For some reason, I was thinking of Scyther when I read Scizor. But yes, Scizor might be a good counter if the Fairy Pokemon doesn't have any fire attacks, like Slurpuff can learn Flame Thrower and is faster than Scizor.

Technician Bullet Punches annihilate fairies.
#6_AverageGamerPosted 10/24/2013 9:31:04 AM
Alty1 posted...
Technician Bullet Punches annihilate fairies.

Assuming perfect Atk IVs and Atk EVs and holding a Life Orb for Scizor and perfect Health IVs and Defense IVs from Slurpuff and EVs in something other than health and defense, Slurpuff would survive one of these attacks with a tiny bit of health, assuming the stats I'm getting is correct. It would OHKO it if there was an entry hazard.

Of course, the game is still new. I don't know if the information I have about Slurpuff is true.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#7vernon v(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:27:11 AM
Awesome suggestions. Anything else I'm missing?
#8Fierce_Deity777Posted 10/24/2013 10:31:02 AM(edited)
vernon v posted...
Serious request. I think this team is solid but just want to see if there's any weaknesses I'm looking over.

Scizor
Hydreigon
Aegislash <- Ground weak
Rotom (water) <- Ground weak
Conkeldurr
Delphox <- Ground weak

Edit: oops. scizor is neutral to ground
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#9KK_the_SliderPosted 10/24/2013 10:32:29 AM
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
vernon v posted...

Scizor
Hydreigon
Aegislash <- Ground weak
Rotom (water) <- Ground weak
Conkeldurr
Delphox <- Ground weak

Edit: oops. scizor is neutral to ground

Rotom has Levitate.
#10Flintlock_StaffPosted 10/24/2013 10:32:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]