This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I am quite literally the only person online without a Mega on my team

#11JacornonthecobPosted 10/24/2013 8:55:41 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Yeah, Gengar was just fine without a Mega. Same for Gardevoir, Blaziken, Aggron, etc.

Give Shinx a Mega and now we're talking.

Aggron still sucks with the mega haha, what are you talking about?

The only mega even close to broken is Gengar.
#12RotomGuy3Posted 10/24/2013 8:57:13 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Yeah, Gengar was just fine without a Mega. Same for Gardevoir, Blaziken, Aggron, etc.

Aggron is in the Top 5 non-Mewtwo Mega's.

It can survive an Aura Sphere from Megatwo Y.
---
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
#13RemlabmePosted 10/24/2013 8:57:16 AM
learn to adapt? quit being a baby and refusing to play something because of how you feel about it.

i never see this attitude in league of legends - im not gonna play an OP champ because i think its unfair and not right, its all about adapting and using what is good.

otherwise dont whine about it if you dont want to adapt to it
---
rufus is cool
#14TheSteelPhoenixPosted 10/24/2013 8:58:38 AM
Remlabme posted...
learn to adapt? quit being a baby and refusing to play something because of how you feel about it.

i never see this attitude in league of legends - im not gonna play an OP champ because i think its unfair and not right, its all about adapting and using what is good.

lol, that's because the scrubiness is built into the game with the ban system. Why learn how to deal with a champ? Just ban tell nerfed.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#15JacornonthecobPosted 10/24/2013 8:59:11 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...

Aggron is in the Top 5 non-Mewtwo Mega's.

It can survive an Aura Sphere from Megatwo Y.

But it's also not worth wasting your mega slot on, so it kifht as we'll be NU.
#16ShineboltPosted 10/24/2013 8:59:25 AM
I don't have a Mega on my team but I only used Gen 6 for in-game. I'm also not online so meh.

Jacornonthecob posted...
Er... A lot Megas are actually worse than their normal counterparts. Maybe you should stop being such a whiny b****.

Funny thing about the Evil Team's Boss' Mega, I had no proper counter for its normal form. Its Mega though became Gogoat bait.
#17RemlabmePosted 10/24/2013 9:00:21 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
Remlabme posted...

lol, that's because the scrubiness is built into the game with the ban system. Why learn how to deal with a champ? Just ban tell nerfed.

yeah but when said champs arent banned, people dont refuse to play them because how they feel about them, i think its just silly to complain about something when its new and obviously good
---
rufus is cool
#18Toadster9001(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 9:00:58 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
Er... A lot Megas are actually worse than their normal counterparts. Maybe you should stop being such a whiny b****.

Watch out, we've got a badass over here. Alakazam is the only Mega that one could even remotely consider to be inferior to the original, and that's because Magic Guard is an incredible ability.

Remlabme posted...

Except League of Legends doesn't have a handful of broken characters that nullify the existence of the other 710.
---
Now you're playing with power.
#19JacornonthecobPosted 10/24/2013 9:01:58 AM
Shinebolt posted...
I don't have a Mega on my team but I only used Gen 6 for in-game. I'm also not online so meh.

Jacornonthecob posted...

Funny thing about the Evil Team's Boss' Mega, I had no proper counter for its normal form. Its Mega though became Gogoat bait.

Exactly haha. I only had Hawlucha left and was screwed, until that weakness disappeared and I kicked the hell out of it.
#20Ecclesiastes273Posted 10/24/2013 9:02:14 AM
lawl

I use a Speed tweaked Butterfree to Para/Sleep + Confuse Megas, then switch to whoever for a head start. Took out a Mega Mewtwo X in my first battle with a Butterfree ParaFuse and Litleo using Headbutt.

Not a winning strategy, but it's hilarious when it works out.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon X
FC: 0989 - 2566 - 4406 IGN: Michael