This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Stone seller not selling the next one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Stone seller not selling the next one

User Info: Runite

Runite
3 years ago#1
I bought one from him, and he won't offer the next one. I've seen people have this problem despite max style, and I think I have it too (I did the "buy 100 Premier Balls one at a time" trick).

Has anyone had this happen and then solved it, or do we still not know what to do in this case?

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#2
Do you own a pokemon from each Kanto starter line? Someone suggested that was the problem earlier. I had all of them when I bought the stones, and he had the second stone in stock immediately after I bought the first.
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#3
Do you own a pokemon from each Kanto starter line? Someone suggested that was the problem earlier. I had all of them when I bought the stones, and he had the second stone in stock immediately after I bought the first.

Someone should test this.

I haven't been able to get a Venusaurite yet.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

Runite
3 years ago#4
I have a Venusaur, but he won't offer Venusaurite. I got Charizardite from the professor and just bought Blastoisinite.

User Info: HoneyBadger117x

HoneyBadger117x
3 years ago#5
i have pokerus for who ever wants it all i want are
shineys
or Banettite
or Houndoominite
or Tyranitarite
fc 2208 4479 3054

Runite
3 years ago#6
That's not helpful.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#7
i have pokerus for who ever wants it all i want are
shineys
or Banettite
or Houndoominite
or Tyranitarite
fc 2208 4479 3054

Why are you looking for all 3 of those Mega Stones? You can get Banettite in both games, and Houndoominite and Tyranitarite are in opposite versions.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

Runite
3 years ago#8
So are we concluding this is an unreported glitch, or has anyone figured out how it works?

User Info: MidnightCrew

MidnightCrew
3 years ago#9
CalciferJenkins posted...

i don't think so, I got Bulbasaur at the start, have bought Charizardinite X and he is offering to sell me Blastoisenite too, and I haven't traded a Squirtle over to myself yet Dx
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.

User Info: Alty1

Alty1
3 years ago#10
Try raising your style, or try waiting until tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Stone seller not selling the next one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived