This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Kalos Pokemon!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Worst Kalos Pokemon!!!

User Info: zane0144

zane0144
3 years ago#101
- Diggersby

It looks like a drunk rabbit. People are probably going to ask why I say that though. It's because of it's wierd 5 o' clock shadow. Like someone you'd find at a bar in those old movies.

- Aromatisse

Just its weird dress thing. I didn't like it much to begin with. But the evolution, just no.

- carbink

I actually like carbink. But it was wasted potential. It really looks like something that would evolve. I was considering using it before I looked it up and saw it was a single.
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ

User Info: Eradan123

Eradan123
3 years ago#102
That KeyChain pokemon.

Some item-based pokemon look cool like Honedge......but a keychain? Seriously?
Friend Code: 2595-0789-3988

User Info: Koffing424

Koffing424
3 years ago#103
Personally I'm not too sure why everyone has hate towards slurpuff. It's a nice design to me and he isn't ugly at all. Even Aromatisse I've gotten over, I still don't like her much but it's whatever now

Barbaracle is sort of weird to me, but I do like him now. Maybe I'm biased because I like his great shell smash potential but he looks kinda cool to me, it's new at least

Also whoever said clawitzer...we can't be friends man. The love I have for the adorable yet fierce as hell shrimp is boundless

User Info: DarthLaharl

DarthLaharl
3 years ago#104
There is no worst Kalos Pokemon. There are only people with silly opinions and different tastes who think that their are worse Kalos Pokemon.

In fact, I don't feel like there are any "bad" or "poorly designed" Pokemon at all.

Remember, your favorite is always someone else's least favorite( and vise versa)
PSN: Unretributed
3DS FC: 5327-1035-6336
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Worst Kalos Pokemon!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived