This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Kalos Pokemon!!!

#101zane0144Posted 10/25/2013 10:09:36 AM
- Diggersby

It looks like a drunk rabbit. People are probably going to ask why I say that though. It's because of it's wierd 5 o' clock shadow. Like someone you'd find at a bar in those old movies.

- Aromatisse

Just its weird dress thing. I didn't like it much to begin with. But the evolution, just no.

- carbink

I actually like carbink. But it was wasted potential. It really looks like something that would evolve. I was considering using it before I looked it up and saw it was a single.
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#102Eradan123Posted 10/25/2013 10:12:15 AM
That KeyChain pokemon.

Some item-based pokemon look cool like Honedge......but a keychain? Seriously?
---
Friend Code: 2595-0789-3988
#103Koffing424Posted 10/25/2013 10:26:14 AM
Personally I'm not too sure why everyone has hate towards slurpuff. It's a nice design to me and he isn't ugly at all. Even Aromatisse I've gotten over, I still don't like her much but it's whatever now

Barbaracle is sort of weird to me, but I do like him now. Maybe I'm biased because I like his great shell smash potential but he looks kinda cool to me, it's new at least

Also whoever said clawitzer...we can't be friends man. The love I have for the adorable yet fierce as hell shrimp is boundless
#104DarthLaharlPosted 10/25/2013 10:33:46 AM
There is no worst Kalos Pokemon. There are only people with silly opinions and different tastes who think that their are worse Kalos Pokemon.

In fact, I don't feel like there are any "bad" or "poorly designed" Pokemon at all.

Remember, your favorite is always someone else's least favorite( and vise versa)
---
PSN: Unretributed
3DS FC: 5327-1035-6336