This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where's Azure Bay's "Western Island"?

#1SSJ2__GohanPosted 10/24/2013 1:52:21 PM
I just can't find the island with TM81 and the other items: I'm surfing practically blind with how far that camera zooms in and how humongous that area is. The only "western island" you can get on that I can find, is that long island with a Sky Trainer all the way at the top, which is not the one.

Neither the description from the FAQ (south at a fork when surfing past the wall with the trainer? You're surfing north, so that'd mean reversing. And taking the fork to the west and then trying to go south leads to a dead end, and any other way leads to the island with the Sky Trainer), nor the description I found when Googling (surf at the west, from bottom to top which leads to an extremely narrow passage? No passage found) were of any help.
#2SSJ2__Gohan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 2:32:28 PM
Bump (normally I don't do that so soon, but this board moves extremely fast)
#3WenitzbPosted 10/24/2013 2:46:11 PM
When you enter Azure Bay stay to the left wall.

In the large open area past the swimmer you should be able to go left.

A bit after that you should be able to go down.

And that is where TM81 is.
#4SSJ2__Gohan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 3:33:40 PM
Thanks, now I finally see it. This part I thought to be a "dead end" was no dead end at all in the end: I got fooled by it because the space between the rock and the hill is exactly as big as the space between the rock and the deep unreachable water. When I reached that "dead end" for the first time, I tried going between the rock and the hill which was not possible. Due to the situation as described, I automatically came to the conclusion that going between the rock and the deep water would also be impossible.