This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looked down while browsing tumblr, realized I hatched my GF's christmas present.

#1Mattata5Posted 10/24/2013 4:12:55 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/93f8694e582dcfc01427f3407cb9f5f7/tumblr_mv74dnTZoB1rljpeho1_1280.jpg

Modest nature, unfortunately couldn't get her a female.

The Sp.Atk stat is a 5 at hatching, so I'm guessing the IV isn't worth it anyway.
---
Enlisted as an IT in the US Navy.
#2Lil_PuddinPosted 10/24/2013 4:17:41 PM
I was like "It's just an Eevee."

Then I saw it was silver.

omgyes
---
I juss dun understayand.
#3Mattata5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:19:39 PM
Lil_Puddin posted...

omgyes

The fact that Eevee's colour looks exactly like the shiny when you tilt the screen back, and that I hatch eggs on the side while doing other stuff, made me question if it was actually shiny for a couple seconds.
---
#4Apollo211Posted 10/24/2013 4:21:00 PM
Awwwwww <3 What a nice present
#5LexifoxPosted 10/24/2013 4:21:08 PM
Mattata5 posted...
Lil_Puddin posted...

omgyes

The fact that Eevee's colour looks exactly like the shiny when you tilt the screen back, and that I hatch eggs on the side while doing other stuff, made me question if it was actually shiny for a couple seconds.

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the Pokemon coloration in this game. I almost released a shiny Abra because I mistook it for the new coloration.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6RotomGuy3Posted 10/24/2013 4:22:12 PM
I keep reading "girlfriend" as GameFreak...
---
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
#7Mattata5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:25:06 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I keep reading "girlfriend" as GameFreak...

I think they'd be giving me an exclusive shiny patch if that was the case
---
#8TI_FourPosted 10/24/2013 4:35:01 PM
I hope that is not the only present you plan on getting her. It would not be very romantic or classy if it is. A girl wants her love to make her feel special on her birthday; that means a real, tangible gift with thought put into it and a well-planned event (like a dinner date).
#9SopherooPosted 10/24/2013 4:36:23 PM
TI_Four posted...
I hope that is not the only present you plan on getting her. It would not be very romantic or classy if it is. A girl wants her love to make her feel special on her birthday; that means a real, tangible gift with thought put into it and a well-planned event (like a dinner date).

All I ask my boyfriend to do for me is to be thoughtful, honest and caring.

I have a full-time job and he doesn't, I can perfectly pay for my food, even on my birthday.
#10Mattata5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:41:06 PM
Sopheroo posted...
TI_Four posted...

All I ask my boyfriend to do for me is to be thoughtful, honest and caring.

I have a full-time job and he doesn't, I can perfectly pay for my food, even on my birthday.

1. For her birthday I got her the complete Studio Ghibli set, Pokemon X, and a handmade wooden puzzle

2. For her actual Christmas present I'm getting her a $700 cello

3. She lives on the other side of the country, which isn't something easy to work with since I'm in the Navy. I'm planning a visit in December before I go to a ship

4. Your personal opinion on what a thoughtful gift is has nothing to do with my relationship. A shiny Eevee cannot be purchased in a store by normal means, and the fact that I spent 20+ hours hatching it is plenty meaningful
---