This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looked down while browsing tumblr, realized I hatched my GF's christmas present.

#51DKU_ArichPosted 10/24/2013 10:56:19 PM
NOPE, I'M KEEPING ALL THE LUCK, BECAUSE I JUST HATCHED MYSELF ANOTHER ONE!!!

I only have about 3 boxes full of Eevees, if that, and OH MY GOD IT'S JUST SO SURREAL I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!
---
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830
#52Mattata5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 11:49:10 AM
DKU_Arich posted...
NOPE, I'M KEEPING ALL THE LUCK, BECAUSE I JUST HATCHED MYSELF ANOTHER ONE!!!

I only have about 3 boxes full of Eevees, if that, and OH MY GOD IT'S JUST SO SURREAL I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!

I don't like your luck
---
Enlisted as an IT in the US Navy.
#53darkphoenix181Posted 10/25/2013 11:51:20 AM
I hope that is not your only gift

is it really the thought that counts? Or that affirmation that your boyfriend cares enough to spend actual money on you?
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#54TerotrousPosted 10/25/2013 11:57:57 AM
TI_Four posted...
I hope that is not the only present you plan on getting her. It would not be very romantic or classy if it is. A girl wants her love to make her feel special on her birthday; that means a real, tangible gift with thought put into it and a well-planned event (like a dinner date).

Believe it or not I know some girls who would rather have that Shiny Eevee.

Speaking of Eevees, I recently hatched like 100 of them, and of course, none were shiny. I did get multiple 5IV Eevees for my Eeveelution team, though.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Rampart"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#55DimlhugionaPosted 10/25/2013 11:58:16 AM
darkphoenix181 posted...

is it really the thought that counts? Or that affirmation that your boyfriend cares enough to spend actual money on you?

If the thought isn't enough, then he's better off learning that now and dumping the shallow ***** before they get too involved.
---
The above post was typed in front of a live studio audience.
#56blorbsPosted 10/25/2013 12:14:11 PM
ITT: Lots of people who don't know how to mind their own business are now relationship counsellors.
#57Mattata5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 5:10:45 PM
Dimlhugiona posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

If the thought isn't enough, then he's better off learning that now and dumping the shallow ***** before they get too involved.

Congratulations on assuming you know anything about me or my girlfriend. A+
---
#58Mattata5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 5:11:09 PM
blorbs posted...
ITT: Lots of people who don't know how to mind their own business are now relationship counsellors.

---