This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

sign here if you have at least 50 wins in super single battle for battle maison.

#11Master_RadoriPosted 10/24/2013 9:57:09 PM
Is 80 when it ends?
---
The Name is Radori. #1 player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk Xbox Live GT:: Radoric Ninendo 3DS Friend Code: 3222-5564-7850
#12gatz900(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 10:18:06 AM
i think it ends at 100. i've read people talking about how they start facing mega mewtwo y >.>
---
3DS FC: 1821-9521-7577 ign space
Pokemon bw2 fc: 1378 9885 3064
#13KementarriPosted 10/25/2013 10:25:27 AM
MoMonay posted...
Congrats! I did as well. The satisfaction of winning that 50th battle is awesome. At certain times it was a close call for me as well, but it wouldn't be a real battle facility if that never happened. I used the following team:

Dragonite Adament 252 Atk 252 Sp (multiscale)
Weakness policy
- dragon dance
- earthquake
- dragon claw
- thunderpunch

Greninja Modest 252 SpAtk 252 Sp (protean)
Life orb
- surf
- extrasensory
- ice beam
- grass knot

Scizor Adament 252 Hp 252 Atk (technician)
Scizorite
- Bullet punch
- Brick break
- Pursuit
- Swords dance

My trainer card turned black after winning. did yours too? I have searched everywhere online how to get to the next trainer rank. silver or gold trainer card maybe? But can't find anything

I'm running almost the exact same team, except I went Jolly/Timid on Dragonite and Greninja. Also I use Mega Lucario instead of Scizor. Why'd you go Thunderpunch instead of Fire? And does the Weakness Policy work pretty well? I would think so because they always have something that SE against Dragonite, I've been doing Outrage/Lum berry so far.
---
3DS FC: 3265-6079-5288 IGN:Mythic
Ground Safari
#14ExonOuroborosPosted 10/25/2013 10:26:23 AM
gatz900 posted...
i think it ends at 100. i've read people talking about how they start facing mega mewtwo y >.>

pretty sure that was a joke and it continues indefinitely.
#15Ac3777Posted 10/26/2013 4:14:59 PM
YES!

I finally got to battle 50 and beat Nita!

I used:

Mega Mawile
-SD
-Sucker Punch
-Iron Head
-Play Rough

Azumarill @ Choice Band
-Aqua Jet
-Waterfall
-Superpower
-Play Rough

Gengar @ Life Orb
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt

Mega Mawile is too strong. I <3 it!
---
PM me to add as friend :D
3DS: Jon - 3969 - 5035 - 8237
#16MoMonayPosted 10/28/2013 8:01:36 AM
@Kementarri

My team is mostly based on experience in battle maison and is purely made to beat it, not for online play. You can't win battle maison unless you abuse the the fact that they rarely switch out and don't use mega evo's. I don't use fire punch because a grass, ice or bug foe would mean a immidiate free switch in for mega scizor to set up. I use thunder punch because flying en water types can take every poke on my team and AI uses it alot against me.

Weakness policy is weird enough, rarely activated lol. But when it does it's usually instant win though, because I always open with dragon dance and even without the right nature it then becomes fast enough to outspeed almost all threats

I didn't invest to much in speed cause AI will rarely use pokes that are faster then these. They will counter you with bulky pokes that can't be OHKO'd. The pokes that are actually faster will still be faster even if you invest in speed (Jolteon, Aerodactyl, etc..). When using sweepers in battle facility you have to hit really hard cause you're gonna face pokes that can OHKO and revenge kill your pokes easily.

The outrage combo seems interresting though it can become a unstoppable rampage.
#17IceCold1993Posted 10/28/2013 8:09:11 AM
MoMonay posted...
Congrats! I did as well. The satisfaction of winning that 50th battle is awesome. At certain times it was a close call for me as well, but it wouldn't be a real battle facility if that never happened. I used the following team:

Dragonite Adament 252 Atk 252 Sp (multiscale)
Weakness policy
- dragon dance
- earthquake
- dragon claw
- thunderpunch

Greninja Modest 252 SpAtk 252 Sp (protean)
Life orb
- surf
- extrasensory
- ice beam
- grass knot

Scizor Adament 252 Hp 252 Atk (technician)
Scizorite
- Bullet punch
- Brick break
- Pursuit
- Swords dance

My trainer card turned black after winning. did yours too? I have searched everywhere online how to get to the next trainer rank. silver or gold trainer card maybe? But can't find anything

Serebii has the card info. Completing the pokedex should get you to silver.
---
(US) PSN: AyoAgito
3DS fc: 5257-9502-7385
#18Minotaurs_MazePosted 10/28/2013 9:43:09 PM
Just did it!

Greninja-Naive-Protean
(Focus Sash)
-Ice Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Shadow Sneak
-U-Turn

Scolipede-Adamant-Speed Boost
(Life Orb)
-Protect
-Earthquake
-Poison Jab
-Megahorn

MegaKahn-Adamant-Scrappy/Parental Bond
(Kangaskhanite)
-Power Up Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Chip Away
-Fake Out

My team of revenge killers did me proud. All three of them are powerful in their own respects, but MegaKahn is a beast... literally and figuratively.
#19AnnfanPosted 10/29/2013 4:43:33 PM
I didn't have any trouble at all. Although, I'm falling apart at 40 wins in ALL the other battle modes. :(

I used

Speed Boost Mega Blaziken
Protect
Flare Blitz
Brave Bird
Powerup Punch

Protean Timid Greninja @ Choice Specs
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Extrasensory

Trevenant @ Leftovers