This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The mega pokemon online are kicking my ass pretty hard lol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The mega pokemon online are kicking my ass pretty hard lol

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
3 years ago#1
I mean seriously, It's kinda impossible to prepare for it
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE

User Info: xtdg134

xtdg134
3 years ago#2
Not really >.> Most of them are really easily counterable, actually. Which ones in particular are giving you problems?
Add me for Pokemon X/Y!! 4639-8988-5948. PM me if you add me, so I can add you back

User Info: the_cajun88

the_cajun88
3 years ago#3
OK.
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg

User Info: untrustful

untrustful
3 years ago#4
I used a mega venusaur to destroy a mega blaziken, and it was satisfying.
Sleep and Dreams FAQ:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/284-sleep-and-dreams/44956530

User Info: Veluxier

Veluxier
3 years ago#5
My Mega Mewtwo Y got beat by a non-boosted Malamar. So i'd say they're pretty counterable.
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y

User Info: POPSHU_FRUITCHU

POPSHU_FRUITCHU
3 years ago#6
jb08045 posted...

mega blaziken get's destroyed by Mega Aggron, 1 EQ and it's game over for it. Mega Lucario...I'm still working on that, though if I don't have to switch in on it, Megazard X can usually handle it... Mega Gardevoir get's owned by Megaggron. Mega Mewtwo X/Y Can get OHKO'd by a Megazard X with Shadow Claw...these are just from my own personal experiences.
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
3 years ago#7
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
jb08045 posted...

mega blaziken get's destroyed by Mega Aggron, 1 EQ and it's game over for it. Mega Lucario...I'm still working on that, though if I don't have to switch in on it, Megazard X can usually handle it... Mega Gardevoir get's owned by Megaggron. Mega Mewtwo X/Y Can get OHKO'd by a Megazard X with Shadow Claw...these are just from my own personal experiences.

That's the thing. I don't want to use a mega to counter a mega.

This is my problem though I know lol. I don't really like the megas and it's like instantly going up against some insane powerhouse.

I personally think that transforming should of took at least a turn.
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE

User Info: untrustful

untrustful
3 years ago#8
jb08045 posted...

That kinda ruins the point of mega transformations. By the time the turn is over, the pokemon may be dead or have a huge chunk of hp gone.
Sleep and Dreams FAQ:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/284-sleep-and-dreams/44956530

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 years ago#9
jb08045 posted...
jb08045 posted...

This is my problem though I know lol. I don't really like the megas and it's like instantly going up against some insane powerhouse.

If you can find a chople berry, Tyranitar becomes a pretty good Mega Gengar counter. Gale Wings Talonflame ***** on Blaziken all day long. Mewtwo is broken as hell though. I thought Nintendo bans legendaries in random wifi. Mega Kangaskan is tough, but if you outspeed it, it's pretty much screwed.
FC 3883-5502-4640. PM if you add me

User Info: POPSHU_FRUITCHU

POPSHU_FRUITCHU
3 years ago#10
jb08045 posted...
jb08045 posted...

I could recommend Clawitzer, despite it's slow speed, give it Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, and Aura Sphere, and it destroy's Mega Tyranitar, Mega Blaziken, Mega Mewtwo Y, and I think I beat a Mega Lucario before. Just be careful of Megazard Y/X, Mega Ampharos, Mega Venusaur, while you're using it.
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The mega pokemon online are kicking my ass pretty hard lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived