This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The mega pokemon online are kicking my ass pretty hard lol

#1jb08045Posted 10/24/2013 8:02:42 PM
I mean seriously, It's kinda impossible to prepare for it
---
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#2xtdg134Posted 10/24/2013 8:03:15 PM
Not really >.> Most of them are really easily counterable, actually. Which ones in particular are giving you problems?
---
Add me for Pokemon X/Y!! 4639-8988-5948. PM me if you add me, so I can add you back
#3the_cajun88Posted 10/24/2013 8:03:32 PM
OK.
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#4untrustfulPosted 10/24/2013 8:04:35 PM(edited)
I used a mega venusaur to destroy a mega blaziken, and it was satisfying.
---
Sleep and Dreams FAQ:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/284-sleep-and-dreams/44956530
#5VeluxierPosted 10/24/2013 8:04:27 PM
My Mega Mewtwo Y got beat by a non-boosted Malamar. So i'd say they're pretty counterable.
---
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y
#6POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 10/24/2013 8:05:15 PM
jb08045 posted...

mega blaziken get's destroyed by Mega Aggron, 1 EQ and it's game over for it. Mega Lucario...I'm still working on that, though if I don't have to switch in on it, Megazard X can usually handle it... Mega Gardevoir get's owned by Megaggron. Mega Mewtwo X/Y Can get OHKO'd by a Megazard X with Shadow Claw...these are just from my own personal experiences.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#7jb08045(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 8:10:34 PM
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
jb08045 posted...

mega blaziken get's destroyed by Mega Aggron, 1 EQ and it's game over for it. Mega Lucario...I'm still working on that, though if I don't have to switch in on it, Megazard X can usually handle it... Mega Gardevoir get's owned by Megaggron. Mega Mewtwo X/Y Can get OHKO'd by a Megazard X with Shadow Claw...these are just from my own personal experiences.

That's the thing. I don't want to use a mega to counter a mega.

This is my problem though I know lol. I don't really like the megas and it's like instantly going up against some insane powerhouse.

I personally think that transforming should of took at least a turn.
---
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#8untrustfulPosted 10/24/2013 8:14:16 PM
jb08045 posted...

That kinda ruins the point of mega transformations. By the time the turn is over, the pokemon may be dead or have a huge chunk of hp gone.
---
Sleep and Dreams FAQ:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/284-sleep-and-dreams/44956530
#9hyjinx17Posted 10/24/2013 8:15:32 PM
jb08045 posted...
jb08045 posted...

This is my problem though I know lol. I don't really like the megas and it's like instantly going up against some insane powerhouse.

If you can find a chople berry, Tyranitar becomes a pretty good Mega Gengar counter. Gale Wings Talonflame ***** on Blaziken all day long. Mewtwo is broken as hell though. I thought Nintendo bans legendaries in random wifi. Mega Kangaskan is tough, but if you outspeed it, it's pretty much screwed.
---
FC 3883-5502-4640. PM if you add me
#10POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 10/24/2013 8:19:41 PM
jb08045 posted...
jb08045 posted...

I could recommend Clawitzer, despite it's slow speed, give it Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, and Aura Sphere, and it destroy's Mega Tyranitar, Mega Blaziken, Mega Mewtwo Y, and I think I beat a Mega Lucario before. Just be careful of Megazard Y/X, Mega Ampharos, Mega Venusaur, while you're using it.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"