This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need my fave pokemon Zangoose, willing to trade my Seviper!

#1HumpskiPosted 10/25/2013 6:17:59 PM
Any takers? Pretty please?

I don't even know if Zangoose is in this game, I'm just going to assume he is since I just caught a Seviper in my Y game...
---
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
#2kingdrake2Posted 10/25/2013 6:34:52 PM
Humpski posted...

I don't even know if Zangoose is in this game, I'm just going to assume he is since I just caught a Seviper in my Y game...

i will give you my honest opinion... yes seviper is in the game but it only appears in a horde but the seviper has a high chance of getting killed.

you might be better off by going on the GTS and looking for some reasonable trade ie a zangoose for a seviper or something.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#3JPaul87Posted 10/27/2013 8:41:18 AM
Humpski posted...

Hey Humpski,

It's my understanding that Seviper can be found on their own in Y, and Zangoose in X (I'm playing X and I've bumped into several on upper Rte 8,) but otherwise you'll only find them in hordes where they get ganged up on too quickly. I was figuring I'd just use Whismur's Synchronoise to isolate the Seviper in my game, but if you'd like I can pick up a Zangoose the next time I run into one and trade it for one of your Seviper.
#4JPaul87Posted 10/27/2013 1:23:28 PM
JPaul87 posted...
Humpski posted...

Hey Humpski,

It's my understanding that Seviper can be found on their own in Y, and Zangoose in X (I'm playing X and I've bumped into several on upper Rte 8,) but otherwise you'll only find them in hordes where they get ganged up on too quickly. I was figuring I'd just use Whismur's Synchronoise to isolate the Seviper in my game, but if you'd like I can pick up a Zangoose the next time I run into one and trade it for one of your Seviper.

Update - I have the Zangoose if you want to exchange friend codes.