This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

no way to rebattle trainers?

#1ShadowHunterHQPosted 10/25/2013 7:09:28 PM
I'm not so much worries about exp but I am worried about money. I'd like to buy some cool clothes and such but need to keep spending all my money on poke balls and potions, I heard you can't rebattle trainers so is there anyway to make money in this game?
---
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
#2Aska_RayPosted 10/25/2013 7:10:12 PM
battle chateau
#3Solar20xxPosted 10/25/2013 7:10:52 PM
The Battle Maison's a great place to get a good amount of money.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65
#4RAcastBlasterPosted 10/25/2013 7:11:45 PM
Aska_Ray posted...
battle chateau

And the restaurants in Luminose.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299
All bow down to your Steel type overlords!
#5KisaiPosted 10/25/2013 7:12:09 PM
Restuarant Le Wow is way better.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#6Mattata5Posted 10/25/2013 7:12:11 PM
ShadowHunterHQ posted...
I'm not so much worries about exp but I am worried about money. I'd like to buy some cool clothes and such but need to keep spending all my money on poke balls and potions, I heard you can't rebattle trainers so is there anyway to make money in this game?

Amulet Coin + Level 3 Prize Money O-Power

Take on the Elite 4/Champion

Net $409,920 every time

The only problem with this is that you'd either have to wait for the O-Powers to recharge energy, be able to defeat two of the E4 with one use of the O-Power, or be pretty active to have the recharge rate set to 4x speed so it's recharged after every match.
---
Enlisted as an IT in the US Navy.
#7BladenytePosted 10/25/2013 7:12:58 PM
or you can do the ol fashion route, and just rebattle the elite 4. just make sure to use the amulet coin and maybe even the prize money o-power. that is gonna get you like 40-50k per fight
---
3ds friend code 2766-8871-7553
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#8Tsukasa1891Posted 10/25/2013 7:12:59 PM
Aska_Ray posted...
battle chateau

this. just today i sent a gold writ of invitation that cost 100k. in a half hour i made 200k profit.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
#9RavarynPosted 10/25/2013 7:13:54 PM
Aska_Ray posted...
battle chateau

To expand on this:

The Battle Chateau lets you battle trainers that show up every so often, typically 6-8 new ones every couple hours unless you issue a Writ that increases the rates (but costs money). They range from Lv15-40, but tend to be toward the lower end of that until you battle there enough to raise your rank. The trainers here also pay out better than others.

Put on your Amulet Coin, use Prize Money O-Power and clear the place out. Then come back later and do it again. If you plan to do this all day, you can issue a Writ to make more, stronger, or better paying trainers show up, which is effective through midnight.
#10GeminiDeusPosted 10/25/2013 7:13:58 PM
Best way to make money is go to Restaurant Le Wow in Lumiose City. You'll partake in 5 matches (Doubles are recommended) and at the end, you'll receive Balm Mushrooms which sell for a ton of money. The max amount of Balm Mushrooms you can get is 25 on a perfect run, but perfects are hard to get, so don't be discouraged if you get between 20 and 24 mushrooms.
---
El Nido - Xaniara