This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm tired of the legendary birds.

#11Ari917Posted 10/25/2013 11:03:38 PM
Agreed, I'm just tired of them at this point and as Catcher said, they're not that interesting to begin with story-wise. Give some love to the other trios.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#12WizardofHothPosted 10/25/2013 11:04:01 PM
Yeah Im getting tired of the legendary birds for HeartGold, Platinum and the Black/White series.

Ho-Oh is alright but do we really need to encounter Moltres, Zapdos, and Articune constantly? Cant believe I was into them back in the Fire Red and Leaf Green days.

The only "Legends" that I think are decent are the ones like Raikou and Suicine and Einti(whatever its called). Raikou and Suicine they made sense in HeartGold since you really had to fly around and run around to bump into them.

Even with Latias/Latios they were cool for Sapphire and Ruby but for the more current games like Platinum, Black/White series and now X and Y, the birds really dont fit in since their coolness arent even that cool anymore.
#13SIrcactusPosted 10/25/2013 11:06:28 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
SIrcactus posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...
SIrcactus posted...
Totally agree with you TC. We need the Regi's again.

I don't think they can roam, though. They're kind of... slow. Seeing one of those things try to run away from you would be hilarious.

That's kind of the point. lol You actually like when the trio roams?

Lol, no. I'm just assuming from a roaming viewpoint, they'd be hilarious.

The Regis were in B/W2, so they'd seem a little too recent to be in X and Y.

The Lake Trio as well.

I wish we could just catch event legendaries normally. How about areas where you can catch Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus? Not all in the same game, but it'd be a nice start.

Never played gen 5. I can see how they'd be too recent. They're still my favorite trio though.

It would be nice if they had made a new trio instead of recycling the one's from past gens.
---
3DS FC: 1779 0016 5677
XBL Gamertag: Sircactus
#14Gen0408Posted 10/25/2013 11:07:07 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
SIrcactus posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...
SIrcactus posted...
Totally agree with you TC. We need the Regi's again.

I don't think they can roam, though. They're kind of... slow. Seeing one of those things try to run away from you would be hilarious.

That's kind of the point. lol You actually like when the trio roams?

Lol, no. I'm just assuming from a roaming viewpoint, they'd be hilarious.

The Regis were in B/W2, so they'd seem a little too recent to be in X and Y.

The Lake Trio as well.

I wish we could just catch event legendaries normally. How about areas where you can catch Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus? Not all in the same game, but it'd be a nice start.

The events have set up sooooo much potential for awesome locales in these games. Imagine actually going to that UNDERWATER CITY CASTLE PLACE from the Manaphy movie? Or a haunted or distorted / unstable zone (or maybe Alamos itself!) where Darkrai lurks! A vibrant forest that's Lost Woods-like for Shaymin. Revamped Caves of Origins and the Sky Pillar, or an observatory for Jirachi! With the new X and Y engine, these could be really fleshed out areas with some awesome Pokemon to boot!
---
Mild OCD sucks. There's even an even number of characters in this signature!
#15Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 10:34:39 AM
Bump.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario