This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your least favorite Gen/Game? Why?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is your least favorite Gen/Game? Why?

User Info: HellsController

HellsController
3 years ago#151
Maybe it's just my nostalgia speaking, but I can't see what was so bad about Gen 3. I had loads of fun and was the first time I brought my games to school to synch up secret bases and battle friends etc. I spent a lot of time on those games. Though I understand that if I were to go back and replay them, I don't think I'd have as much fun.
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone

User Info: Kar31189

Kar31189
3 years ago#152
For me it was gen v not because of the 'disliking the previous gen' that's not true i played all the games sense gen i and have never ran into that, (i even really enjoyed R/S/E Yeah yeah the blasphemy...) Its just Black and White was boring to me. I have always completed every gen before then (and after now) but gen v was the only game i never finished it was so dull i lost the will to complete it.
FC: 5327-1150-9868

User Info: RoccoRed

RoccoRed
3 years ago#153
I don't usually hate any generation, but omg I absolutely HATE Generation 1!

Not because of the Pokemon, I love every single Pokemon, but the overly nostalgic dimwits that continue to be pests and a smear on the franchise. I also hate how unbalanced Gen 1 was, basically, get 1 Psychic Pokemon and you win. Gen 1 also produced my absolute least favorite rival to EVER exist, who gives the idea that all rivals MUST BE JERKS to be a rival, when that is nothing but bull.

If I can say about anything else about Gen 1... it be that Kanto was pretty bland, though that is just Kanto for me, even in Gen 3 it seemed bland.
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
3DS: 2578-4075-9903 *Friend Safari* (Electabuzz, Galvantula, Dedenne)

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
3 years ago#154
That's right. Gen 2 rightfully wins because it is the best.
Gentlemen understand that embezzlement, insider trading, tax fraud, and similar activities are not crimes. Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.

User Info: Saint_Michael

Saint_Michael
3 years ago#155
Gen IV: it added nothing to the pokemon series.

Except Garchomp.

User Info: DoctorPain99

DoctorPain99
3 years ago#156
Saint Michael posted...
Gen IV: it added nothing to the pokemon series.

Except Garchomp.

*cough* Physcial/Special Split *cough*

Red and Blue are the worst. Terrible graphics, mechanics that are beyond broken, Crappy gyms, trainers that select moves at complete random, a boring region, and a low amount of content compared to the subsequent superior games.
I was a casual gamer. Then I played Stone Tower Temple.

User Info: DRAK09

DRAK09
3 years ago#157
My least favorite that I played was gen 3.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#158
Least favorite generation: Gen II
Reason: I don't really care about the Gen II Pokémon. I did liked them back then but now, I don't care for most Gen II Pokémon. But Gen II Pokémon that I liked were Mareep line, Skarmory, Chinchao line (I sometimes forget that this was from Gen II; I kept thinking it was Gen III), and the legendary Pokémon.

My least favorite game: Pokémon Red/Blue of Gen I
Reason: Well, I did like it back (and I did start off on Gen I) but the newer games have good improvements.

Least favorite Pokémon: Trubbish, I guess.
Reason: Self-explanatory.
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: 360pages

360pages
3 years ago#159
Gen III is my least favorite, simply because I dislike it, and the way the Gen 3 fans have been acting lately as if they are owed a remake rather than saying it would be nice to have one.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692

User Info: GeneralCortez

GeneralCortez
3 years ago#160
I dont get the hate for Gen2. Yeah, the level curve was odd, but you had 16 friggen gyms to go through, and six special leaders to battle.

I beat Y last night, with a severely overpowered team, FROM SIMPLY PLAYING NORMALLY. My level 80 Gogoat was chewing crap up. My level 70 Rotom was INSANE.

And really, whats the gen IV hate?

I guess my bias against Generation 3 blinds me against anything else though, but really, Gen 2 was epic, and all the others. Except 3. 3 can go to hell
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is your least favorite Gen/Game? Why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived