This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Talonflame, is it more of a male or female?

#1Lil_PuddinPosted 10/26/2013 1:50:54 AM
My friend and I were "debating" this because we both liking making the Pokemon we tend to use hims and hers. Mostly because I'm weird and hate calling them "it" or some such.

In your opinion, what gender do you see Talonflame mainly being as if it had to just be one gender?
---
I juss dun understayand.
#2Twenty0nePosted 10/26/2013 1:51:27 AM
I call it a her since it's my egg hatcher
---
M's 2014
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif
#3CharizardFirePosted 10/26/2013 1:51:41 AM
It looks masculine to me.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#4Lil_Puddin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:57:29 AM
CharizardFire posted...
It looks masculine to me.

Yeah that's what I feel too. I just look at it and go "This is Blaziken. If Blaziken were a real bird." >_>
---
I juss dun understayand.
#5kaizerkoalaPosted 10/26/2013 1:59:21 AM
Less masculine that Hawlucha (aka. Mr. Manly-man-Pokemon)
---
My Nintendo Friend code 0275-7148-1384
For Pokemon Y My safari field is Masquerain, Paras and Vivilion (I know it bad :( )
#6Mobile_PlatformPosted 10/26/2013 2:01:39 AM
I think it could go either way. It's a bird, after all. Besides coloration, they don't have much in the way of sexual dimorphism.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#7Lil_Puddin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 2:05:08 AM
Mobile_Platform posted...
I think it could go either way. It's a bird, after all. Besides coloration, they don't have much in the way of sexual dimorphism.

Well yeah, someone said something like that to my friend. And then she drew boobs on Talonflame to prove 'em wrong. Pokemon was ruined for a brief period of time after that.
---
I juss dun understayand.
#8Mobile_PlatformPosted 10/26/2013 2:08:26 AM
Lil_Puddin posted...
Mobile_Platform posted...

Well yeah, someone said something like that to my friend. And then she drew boobs on Talonflame to prove 'em wrong. Pokemon was ruined for a brief period of time after that.

So she turned Talonflame into a... *sunglasses*

... Booby?
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#9Twilight_SonataPosted 10/26/2013 2:10:03 AM
I call it an it, because assigning just one gender to a whole species, especially one with a 50-50 gender ratio, is bleeping stupid.
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#10Zabie_WPosted 10/26/2013 2:12:42 AM
I usually refer to pokemons with "it", but if I had to pick between he or she, I would say she for Talonflame, mainly because she is my egg hatcher with Flame Body.