This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This team has been doing me well in the mess that is Gen 6 Showdown (RMT)

#11hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 8:41:07 PM
_KGC_ posted...
Seems weird to me that you're Baton Passing QD boosts to one Pokemon. I'm not good but I think you should change Quiver Dance to Shell Smash so you can have the option to pass it to three threats (Greninja, Garchomp, Excadrill)

That's just me, sorry if this advice seems bad.

Shell Smash does seem better, but I'm kinda iffy because a lot of my threats are already pretty frail, and if I'm Baton Passing to something that's gonna get hit I want it to have at least a bit more SpDef and not less.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
Summa Crossroads: www.summaxr.com
#12hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 10:25:38 PM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-58813477

This shows off the power of Sticky Web, and how tired I was when I was playing this one. Man, I shouldn't have let my Greninja get that low.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#13hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 11:42:00 AM
Bump.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#14SorceressTharjaPosted 10/27/2013 12:30:07 PM(edited)
Since no-one else is saying anything...

Quiver Dance => Shell Smash on Smeargle
Shell Smash gives you more options, and generally more offensive prowess. In one of the videos you were able to set up multiple quiver dances. A Mega Garchomp at +4 with +4 speed is just insane. Greninja and Excadrill would both also hit incredibly hard.

Without more text, or more replays to get an idea of how members that aren't Greninja or Smeargle play it is kind of hard to rate the rest of your team.

Because of Garchomp's awkward speed tier, the only things you are outspeeding are:
>Jolly Mamoswine, Dragonite
>Jolly/Timid Lucario
>Adamant Haxorus
>Adamant/Modest Volcarona, Salamence, Jirachi
Mamoswine will probably Ice Shard, Lucario is often Adamant (relying on priority). Salamence is normally Jolly/Hasty, whilst Volcarona is something that pretty much always sets up by boosting speed. Jirachi, if carrying max speed, is normally scarfed.

As such, you may want to try out adamant.

You could try out a Smooth Rock on Hippowdon, and Sand Rush on Excadrill. It also would allow Hippo to support Mega Garchomp.

Finally, Expert Belt => Life Orb on Greninja. There is a lot you don't hit super effectively, and Greninja needs all of the power it can get.

A minor tweak is Technician => Own Tempo on Smeargle. There's very little reason to run Own Tempo, since confusion is a rarity but there is zero reason to run Technician. It may help one day. *shrugs*.

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Sticky Web
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass

Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind
- Stone Edge

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam

Revised importables. I didn't post Excadrill's there, since your set has a lot of merit to it too.
#15hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 4:20:09 PM
I will definitely check out these suggestions. Thanks much.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#16hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 7:12:15 AM(edited)
So far I've been digging the changes, especially Adamant on the Mega Garchomp. After a Sword Dance, Earthquake OHKO's Hippowdon in the sand.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-59081460 for an example of how a normal battle ends up going.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)