This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Generation VI PKX Format Discovered, Documented"

#491GolurkcanflyPosted 10/26/2013 8:52:18 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Golurkcanfly is one of those boring people who see the world entirely in black and white.

You won't get an interesting or stimulating discussion out of him.

Just repeating this.

It doesn't matter how applicable to the real world it is, any form of hacking is forever evil and must be banished to the nether depths.

No.

I am okay with hacking as long as it doesn't affect other players in any way.

My goal here is to diminish the amount of people who actively spit at others, metaphorically speaking of course.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#492JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/26/2013 8:52:38 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
JIRACHIFANMMX posted...
If another person legitimately breed a perfect pokemon for me would that be cheating?
according to you it is because i didn't make the effort my self. which in turn makes Doing trades at all cheating. since i didn't catch the pokemon someone traded to me.

You still don't understand my point.

The person who bred the Pokemon put effort into making a perfect Pokemon with legitimate means, and you put got the Pokemon you traded for it legitimately.

Yes but i didn't make any effort. You said not taking effort=cheating
---
RAINBOW!
thesaurus.com/browse/stupidity Ignorance is right their
#493ZerotozeroPosted 10/26/2013 8:53:08 PM
Yargitsu99z posted...
Also, RNG that determines minute stat advantages is broken, flawed, and unfair, but all the RNG that happens in battles is compensated for by the haX0r master race with mad 360noscope skillz.

RNG in battle is different, because unlike IVs it can't be mitigated by throwing free time at it.
#494Mr_Splash_ManPosted 10/26/2013 8:53:15 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Zerotozero posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Monferno_AQW posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
It affects how you perform against them.

And if both teams are flawless? If you know their team is flawless (perfect IVs, right natures, etc) andd you don't know that they hacked it, what affect does it have on your performance?

It affects you since they perform better than they would if they played legitimately because they put little to no effort into making their team.

And why is the amount of "effort" relevant? They put just as much thought into building their team as you did, certainly. I've spent hours making teams that never even saw the light of day (because that's fun for me and pushing up and down isn't). If we both have flawless stats and I beat you, it's because I have a better team or because I'm a more skilled battler, not because I hacked their stats.

But you wouldn't have said team if you didn't hack their stats.

See the problem here?

If I didn't hack, I would just breed literally the exact same team with he exact same stats. The end result is the exact same. The path I chose to get there affects you in no way what so ever.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HXZ25aE.jpg
But I'm not a rapper. 3DS FC: 0061-0160-2500
#495BowsaaPosted 10/26/2013 8:53:20 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
I am okay with hacking as long as it doesn't affect other players in any way.

My goal here is to diminish the amount of people who actively spit at others, metaphorically speaking of course.

Seeing how the expectation is 31 IVs either way, other people aren't affected in any sort of competitive situation.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#496FuneralCakePosted 10/26/2013 8:53:31 PM
Aside from all the stupid bickering going on, it's cool that progress is being made on this. Hopefully more gets figured out, because I'd like to know more. Mostly just out of curiosity, not for hacking purposes.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#497LightningHawk90Posted 10/26/2013 8:53:47 PM
If you took this time that you're waiting for the system to become hacked, to actually do things the proper way, you'd have a team faster than if you waited for the system to become hacked lol.
---
Formerly RageKaiser.
I've decided to breed hundreds of Goomy, name them "The Messiah" and send them over wondertrade.
#498Geminia999Posted 10/26/2013 8:53:47 PM
Hacking is AWESOME!
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should
#499GolurkcanflyPosted 10/26/2013 8:53:48 PM
Geminia999 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Geminia999 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
You forgot to add that hacking is against the rules. I know it's heavily implied, but some people don't seem to realize that.

Accept you also said that breeding two hacked mons for a legitimate one is also wrong when it is a legitimate pokemon created by the game so...

It was created within the game, using data from Pokemon not created by the game.

You know, last I checked, the GTS isn't a thing outside the game, the GTS delivers the pokemon to me. It is created by the game and given to me.

And again, it's still a legit pokemon and nintendo and Game freak can't do jack about it because it is legal as ****!

It still breaks the rules, since the data itself was created by a third party program. It's not legitimate because it was hacked.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#500ProdozulPosted 10/26/2013 8:53:52 PM
Le fin...