This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget Double Team, Moody shouldn't be banned.

#1hikaru_beoulvePosted 10/26/2013 1:17:20 PM
Can't you guys take a little RNG?
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
Summa Crossroads: www.summaxr.com
#2Midnighthobo89Posted 10/26/2013 1:17:54 PM
hikaru_beoulve posted...
Can't you guys take a little RNG?

we do. crits
---
Pkmn X/Y FC: 2363-6118-3649 [Gary]
(Pkmn Safari = Pupitar/Dwebble/Barbaracle) If want to add me send a PM :)
#3Catcher_FreemanPosted 10/26/2013 1:18:21 PM
It's incredibly easy to stall until you get an evasion boost
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
Blaze the Cat is cool. People who agree: 6
#4Thepenguinking2Posted 10/26/2013 1:19:28 PM
Smeargle shall stand victorious once again.
---
Sylveon is bada**! People who agree: 1
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and WF!
#5SirPikachuPosted 10/26/2013 1:20:22 PM
Once a bidoof took out 3 of my pokémon in a random showdown battle SOLELY because it got an evasion boost after it barely survived the first turn.

That's pure luck, and not fun at all.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#6hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:21:19 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Once a bidoof took out 3 of my pokémon in a random showdown battle SOLELY because it got an evasion boost after it barely survived the first turn.

Obviously you should have expected this and packed your team full of always-hit moves.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#7SirPikachuPosted 10/26/2013 1:26:58 PM
hikaru_beoulve posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Obviously you should have expected this and packed your team full of always-hit moves.

UGhhh

1. It was a random showdown battle, meaning I couldn't choose my pokémon
2. The only good never-miss move is Aura Sphere, and only a VERY small amount of Pokémon can learn it
3. If the only way you can win is getting lucky and NEVR getting hit, then you are a terrible player.

This board was much better before the noobs who have no idea of how the metagame works came.
---
#8hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:27:59 PM
SirPikachu posted...
hikaru_beoulve posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UGhhh

2. The only good never-miss move is Aura Sphere, and only a VERY small amount of Pokémon can learn it
3. If the only way you can win is getting lucky and NEVR getting hit, then you are a terrible player.

This board was much better before the noobs who have no idea of how the metagame works came.

Aw man it's no fun trolling people who have no idea they're being trolled :( Actually, it's no fun trolling people who know they're being trolled. Trolling just isn't fun to me :T
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#9SirPikachuPosted 10/26/2013 1:39:19 PM
hikaru_beoulve posted...
SirPikachu posted...
hikaru_beoulve posted...
SirPikachu posted...

UGhhh

Aw man it's no fun trolling people who have no idea they're being trolled :( Actually, it's no fun trolling people who know they're being trolled. Trolling just isn't fun to me :T

I'm never good with trolls; no offense to you now, but I just thought you were really stupid and had no idea what you were talking about.
---