This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else bothered by these religious types that play pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else bothered by these religious types that play pokemon?

User Info: Zero6798

Zero6798
3 years ago#41
SSJ4Arquillius posted...
Anyone else bothered by these religious types that play pokemon?.

see... this is where you're just being a jerk about things.

you used this as a title to make an excuse to complain about people you don't like. misleading thread.
PSN: Alcadeias6798
3DS: 5241 1910 3004 - Cody

User Info: kitsuru

kitsuru
3 years ago#42
I haven't had a run-in with anyone like that outside of political debates and fanfic. Considering I'm applying for jobs as a children's librarian, though, it's only a matter of time (but at least the paperwork scares off a good chunk of would-be book challengers).

Just try to ignore 'em, be politely calm and reasonable if you can't, and if they won't leave you alone get numbers on your side. The way I--in my borderline agnosticism--see it, if there is a deity and they care about humans, why wouldn't they want us to be happy if the cause of our happiness isn't harmful to other people? I get that it's not so cut and dry for a lot of people, but if everyone thought the same way the world would be incredibly dull.
MESSAGE ME IF YOU ADD. I've got a steel safari: Mawile, Clefki, and Forretress. My code's 3136-6781-4024
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else bothered by these religious types that play pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived