This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't my evee evolving?

#21MaruKazeryuPosted 10/26/2013 7:26:22 PM
meestermj posted...
I read "Sylveon" in this instead of Espeon, my bad.
And on evolving Sylveon, I was just repeating what people had told me. If I could've evolved that stupid skank at 2 hearts instead of 5, I could've saved 2 hours of my life.

well that's why we're here, so the misinformation will stop spreading and people who don't like amie can be spared the time spent on it :)
---
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code. PM if you add
Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig
#22MaruKazeryuPosted 10/26/2013 7:27:23 PM
mazteryoda posted...
I've never had such an issue with an espeon before :-/ those hearts are extremely misleading if they're not necessarily required to evolve. Can't u get leafeon by leveling up in a forest as well?

they aren't misleading at all, it's quite clear that Amie affection is NOT the same as the friendship required to evolve certain pokemon like Espeon and Umbreon
---
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code. PM if you add
Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig
#23ShyvanaPosted 10/26/2013 7:28:08 PM
mazteryoda posted...
I've never had such an issue with an espeon before :-/ those hearts are extremely misleading if they're not necessarily required to evolve. Can't u get leafeon by leveling up in a forest as well?

Yes but it has to be near the Moss rock.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#24skye132Posted 10/26/2013 7:28:18 PM
MaruKazeryu posted...
mazteryoda posted...

they aren't misleading at all, it's quite clear that Amie affection is NOT the same as the friendship required to evolve certain pokemon like Espeon and Umbreon

Only a certain forest entrance right outside the 8th gym city
#25hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 10/26/2013 7:29:35 PM
mazteryoda posted...
I wants espeon like I've had in pretty much all the games. I have my evee up to full love, it's not evolving in a cave (which I'm assuming it should like the other games) am I missing something new here?

stuff that make pokemon grow close to you

EV training items like iron/protean and what not including rare candies
---
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O
#26mazteryoda(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 7:32:01 PM
It's misleading if I haven't seeked help outside the game. Those hearts have been the dead give away for happiness in quite a few games.
---
What Smells Like Blue? - Fry